Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

CaptainPrim's Whitelist App: [Approved - Dee]

Primrose

Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
CaptainPrim
CaptainPrim
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: CaptainPrim

Country & Timezone: Canada (EST)

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Using OOC knowledge to provide an advantage for your character, despite the character realistically having no access to this knowledge in-game. They are bannable in almost all RP communities because it often amounts to "cheating" for the metagaming player, and is generally unpleasant to RP with players who do so.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm Prim, I use they/them pronouns, and I'm a long-time TTRPG player. While games like D&D and Pathfinder are fun, I wanted to branch out to play digital RP's, and minecraft is an excellent medium for doing so! I have a reasonable amount of experience in a variety of other roleplaying settings, including LARPing and text RP servers.

Referral: I googled "minecraft medieval fantasy rp servers", and was led here!

{Character Section}
Character Name: Aïda Cedrus

Race: Forest Elf

Appearance: Note that Aïda is nonbinary and uses they/them pronouns Notable features include green eyes, pale skin, and undercut dark hair pulled back in a bun. Their outfit is a green tunic with brown sleeves and pants, with a dark green belt. - Just as a forest elf should wear

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Please note this is a bedrock screenshot, but I have converted the skin to Java edition without issue. Minecraft 12_15_2022 2_53_55 PM.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
______The great forest was never quiet. It was seldom loud, to be fair, but there was always the hum of insects, the slow whistling of the wind through the branches of trees, or the sound of a wild animal searching for food. But today, the forest stood silent, but for the sound of rain. This is the first thing Aïda noticed upon packing up their camp. The silence was immensely chilling to someone so used to the sounds of a living forest. They were trying to travel back to their grove, after a long solo trip to a shrine of Theodra, and being alone in the woods always required extra caution
______Aïda offered a prayer to Shalherana, and pressed on through the pouring rain. The sound of heavy footsteps ahead caused Ayda to step off the path and seek concealment in a thicket of berries, the thorns pressing into their skin. Watching the path through the thicket, Ayda was quite surprised to see a great horse trot past, then stop. It snorted and looked around, and this was when it became clear there was something wrong with this beast, for it was coated in a thick layer of mucus. Aïda was unable to examine it closer, as after a few seconds of sniffling in the air, it appeared satisfied and trotted further down the trail. Waiting for the sound of its hoofbeats to recede, they climbed out of the thicket bush and continued down the trail, picking out thorns that became lodged during their impromptu camouflaging. After traveling for several more minutes, the trail began to curve downwards, and gradually the forest on one side of the trail gave way for the edge of a great bog. The sounds of the forest had by this time resumed, although somewhat quieter than Aïda thought was usual, when they walked around a sharp bend in the trail.
______Standing in the center of the trail was a foal that bore a striking resemblance to the horse Aïda had watched pass earlier, except that the mane of this smaller beast was far brighter. It watched the elf silently, and Aïda went off the trail to give it a wide berth. Believing it to be only a lost foal, Aïda was surprised to hear a terrible screeching noise ring out from behind them, and turned to see the foal bare pointed teeth. Deciding it was best to leave, Aïda began running, following the trail as quickly as possible, but had only made it a few steps when the foal’s screech was met with a distant, thundering reply. Realizing they were unable to outrun the older mare seen earlier, Aïda began to climb one of the nearby greywood trees. Greywood trees, known for their sturdiness, impressive height, and thick bark which provides excellent handholds for climbers, are often used by wood elves as hunting and observation platforms. Making use of the easily climbable nature of the trees, Ayda began climbing the nearest adult greywood and was several meters up by the time the adult mare thundered by the base of the tree, hissing and snarling at the lone elf. Ayda edged out across one of the great branches and climbed across to the next tree. They would spend the next several hours creeping from tree to tree until eventually, the mare turned back. It was only after an hour of this creeping chase that Aïda realized that the creature which was following so diligently was a fluich, a beast far scarier than any angry horse. When they finally returned to the forest floor, the rain had stopped and the sounds of the forest were back in full swing. Aïda gave a prayer of thanks to Shalherana, and continued on. They were almost back home.

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
All looks good! Always cool to see another Canadian.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.