Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

CasioCane- application [Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasioCane

I think I might like it here
1. Your Minecraft username: CasioCane
2. Your real name: Patrik Miskimin
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Sweden

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read and agreed to the Tome of Citizenship. Nicely done I must say, think it covers most points of interest!

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Don't have to much expereience in it but am longing to try it out. Have played on minecraft servers before but not any that applied roleplaying.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hi my kings and queens,
I'm seeking to become your squire and embark on a journey to unknown lands and help build many great wonders and cities. My name is Patrik and I'm a bit of a sportsnut I suppose. I play tennis on a fairly high level and go to the gym frequently. I'm also planning on taking up thaiboxing. I attend high school during daytime, taking classes involving economy. Don't know where it will take me but hoping it will be somewhere interesting and hopefully well paid ;)
I have played minecraft before and led a server and becoming a mod on another. Haven't been playing for a while now but thought it started to look interesting again now that the real deal has been released.
The reasons to why I would like to join your league are two. First of I saw my brother playing on the server and said to myself whole cow that place is looking good! Seems like a good group of people and according to my brother yall are. Second of all I love the medieval world and history is one of my favorite subjects, so I think this can be the place for me!

Hope that does the trick
Best regards
Your humble servant CasioCane

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Don't have any here sorry. I haven't got any recording program and haven't really bothered taking pictures, but I like building castles and such!

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No I think my introduction covers most of it.
If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will do what I can to answer!

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am well aware of this!
I play by the rules and hate cheaters and griefers!

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
You could expand 7 and tell us what you think of roleplaying, make something in singleplayer and snap a shot, expand 8

Status
Not open for further replies.