Active Cassian

Baron2537

Lord of Altera
Just a basic nothing fancy profile for now. Will update and adjust later. Updates will be in this color.

Name: Goes by Cassian. (Also known as Papa, Mister Cass, Cass, Pretty-Boy, Shitty Cashew, Cashew and "Mine")
Race: Silver Elf.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Relationship: Married
Social Status: Nobody
Occupation: Ambassador - (Secretly and only known to few: The Dragon.)

~~~~~Appearance Stuff~~~~~

Before the facial scar.

Height: 6'3

Weight: 155

Hair: Long, luxurious, and gorgeous dark chocolate brown. Generally let down to hang past his shoulders.

Eyes: Piercing Silver.

Hygiene: Stays as clean as possible to keep up appearances, never wanting to be too dirty.

Skin: Naturally, impeccably, and flawlessly pale.

Facial Features: He has a very beautiful appearance with slightly raised cheekbones, though he does have a scar just under his right eye. No facial hair.

Physical Build: Very lean, but toned.

Scars: Beyond the one blemish on his face (Touchy subject), none are seen. He tends to keep himself heavily covered.

Posture: Straight back, carrying himself with a lofty arrogance.

Features of Note: His eyes which have flecks of silver in them. The scar on his face. His attire may also stand out from the norm for Silver Elves.

~~~~~=Clothing/Possessions/Items of Note:=~~~~~​

Outfit:
*He wears a dark uniform with several pouches. It's made up various black leather and black chain armor pieces. The buckles and metals tend to be very polished. He also wears a dark grey silk front buckle short tabard to cover his torso armor along with a very fine black cloak.

*He is also seen wearing finer clothing when comfortable. Very debonair and dashing.

*He is also seen wearing a fancy little crown that he won from a dancing contest. Fancying himself some sort of dancing royalty.
Jewelry:
*A silver ring on his middle finger on his right hand, a tiny blade centered on it, with a single spike on each side of the blade.

*A silver ring on his right index. Onyx stone, with a scaled design and four small claws holding the stone in place. The theme is dragon.

*A purple string bracelet from Aelyth Fuvur. He wears it constantly.

Weaponry: (These Items can found on him depending his attire they may change.)
*He has two hidden matching Dirk (daggers) which he keeps clasped behind him on his back. They are hidden generally by the black cloak he wears at all times. The overall length is roughly 16 inches, the blades being 11 inches. They are tucked upright, so he has to reach behind and pull down to unsheathe them.

*Heavily Enchanted Falchion -"Sunshine" - Gifted to him by LeoFaren. The word Sunshine in elvish engraved on the blade. This is the Twin of the sword Darkstar given to Ayda. A Fire Opal resides in the pommel of this one. Unlike it's twin it is only slightly less powerful.

*Heavily Enchanted Steel Sword - "Faal Vahriin Vahrot" - Taken from Larike's still warm body.

*Heavily Enchanted Scimatar - Also taken from Larike's body.

*Enchanted Silver Dagger (Engraved.) - Another weapon looted from Larike's body.

*He has several throwing knives tucked along his right and left thighs within their respected leather sheath slots.

Dirks

Throwing Knives.

~~~~~=Personality=~~~~~​
General Attitude: Casual, laid back. He can appear very friendly while also being arrogant and haughty.

Dislikes:
*Find out.

Strengths:
*Very cunning and quick thinking. Can be cold and calculating. Brain power.
*Good with underhanded and dirty tricks.
*Agile, quick on his feet and fast.
*Is good at sneaking about and being unseen.
*Can read people and situations very well.
*Is fairly competent with daggers.

Weaknesses:
*He isn't very strong physically.
*He has a bad temper he has to keep in check.
*Can be explosive when his anger becomes out of check letting down his guard, or becoming physically violent.
*Can be a real asshole sometimes, at the worst times to be one at that.
*Arrogance
*Is ignorant beyond knives and daggers in combat, likely to fumble with any other weapons.

Fears:
*Losing those closest to him.
*Dying young.
* ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Values:
*Those he considers family.
*His own life.
* ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

~~~~~=Health Stuff=~~~~~​
Illnesses: Nodda
Allergies: Nodda
Injuries: Nodda
Sleeping: Normal
Exercise: He tries daily
Memory: Fairly great

~~~~~=Random Info=~~~~~​
Education: Fairly Educated in science and politics along with being a scoundrel.

Languages: Elvish, Mok'yra, Common.

Religion: Openly interested in Silas. Doesn't seem too into the idea of "Gods", but tries to avoid coming off as a heretic. Though his true, unspoken, and untold alignment is to Visage.

General Intelligence: Clever, interpersonal.

General Sociability: Tends to be very social when engaged. Always having either a smile or sinister appearing smirk on his face. This said, he does enjoy studying others in silence. Eavesdropping to learn what he can.

Short Term Goals:
*¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Long Term Goals:
*Become a better man.
*Improve his skills to better do his job, and protect those he loves.
*Be the best possible father figure for Laisa, Derek, Tania and Eva.
* ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favorite Types of Food: No real favorite. Whatever fills him up.

Favorite Types of Drink: Water or Tea. He does occasionally partake in the Absinthe.

Hobbies/Pastimes: Keeping his skills as sharp as his knives, reading, and occasionally throwing knives for fun. Sometimes purposefully being bad at knives in hopes of scamming someone out of Rads later.

Last edited:

Baron2537

Lord of Altera
~~~~~=Relationships=~~~~~
(Consider this all personal thoughts. Cass would never openly say these things.)
Family:
*Derek -Adopted- "You like your sisters are not my blood, but you are my son. Raising you has been an adventure. You've grown into a strong and respectable young man who I love dearly. I am curious to see what the future holds for you, my son." Sir Saltington

*Tania -Adopted- "I love you very much, and you have made your mother and I very proud with your training advancements. You will never have to worry about me leaving you." StarWillow2000

*Laisa -Adopted- "I will never let any harm come to you. You are surrounded by so many who love you, and I am lucky to be apart of your life."

*Evangelyne -Adopted- "Hopefully I can keep you safe, and do what your birth parents failed to do." Maestroart

*Ayda - "My wife, my beloved. I love her more than she will ever fathom. It won't always be stressful, I promise. I will do everything I can to see to that. I know I don't deserve her, but she has chosen me so I strive every day to be the man she does deserve." Ayda

*Leofaren - "I've watched him evolve in a sense. He was rather unique in the beginning, and not in the good way. Time has passed and I'm glad I kept him around. Manipulating him was easy enough, but I find I truly cherish his friendship. I can't say he hasn't influenced me in some ways.. for the better. Earning my full trust and support. For this I consider him a brother as much as Raedon and Pascal." Shankster

*Raedon - "One of my oldest friends. I'm glad he's finally come to visit me. I'm sure he will find me quite different now, but that doesn't mean we can't have any fun still. He is a brother to me and I will treat him and introduce him as such." Portalmaster900

*Pascal - "Pascal.. what can I say that he doesn't say himself? He's equally trusted as Rae, and I wouldn't be here without him. Just as Rae has been at my side, so has Pascal. We three shared a lot of good times. Bonded closely in brotherhood. It's good to have him back in my life. I feel rather content with my brothers near by. I hope his business continues to thrive. He's earned what he has." Pysir

Romantic Interest:
Nope - Married

Friends:
*Kitrana Dawnriver - "My knight in shining armor.~ This woman oddly enough has really grown on me. She's protective of Laisa, and me. It almost makes me feel bad for the Andre thing.....almost. *Chuckle.* " godfather1

*Fronslin - "He's grown to become one of the few people I consider a true friend and trust in. He's shared his wisdom with me and given me guidance on many things. He's an invaluable figure in my life." Fronslin

*Andre Ursae - "He's proven himself and found a way into earning my trust as a friend. I still don't feel bad for manipulating him though. It's still so much fun.~" UmbraSicarius

*Jerr'co - "He's a good man. I have yet to have a dull time with him. Even started calling him 'Uncle Jerr' to my children.~ My pick is definitely better.~" The Tottot

Liked:

*Darius - "I like him. Loud, enthusiastic and fun to watch make a fool of himself. I think we may get along just fine...hopefully he won't accidentally break another Makani..." Feraligatrdesu

*Aelyth - "Absolutely adorable child. Nwalme's little spawn. She's sweet, and quite wise for her age. I'm sure she gets that from her father though." Elz

*Iskvander - "A member of Nwalme's court. He seems to house a grand intelligence, and I appreciate the way he carries himself. From the way others have spoken.. it must not be easy being a pale moor?" Vincentius

*Raven Veiloros - "Murderous, dangerous, vile and insufferable. Qualities I can admire in a way. He will be family soon, and so I will continue to try to earn his respect in my own way. I find him less of a monster every time I speak to him. There is a lot I can learn from him, and I hope one day he sees me as more than Silver Trash. Who am I kidding? He loves me.~" Ozzy

*Koldash Veiloros - "I met him only once so far, and I already find his company amusing." ShaolinPunk

*Sugar - "She is good company. Ayda likes her.. enough so I think she left an impression on her.~ I haven't laughed like that.. in years..." Ruu

*Dum'ni Plug - "He's an interesting one. He seems kind, and he's definitely got an aura about him. Literally. That.. that shadow creature he has coiled around him within his robes. Most fascinating. I'm almost tempted to poke around his order just to learn more." dUMMY

*Sycamore - "She's very interesting. She's probably been the nicest person to me. The first I've found myself liking immediately. It's a strange feeling." Raykaystar

*Carlos - "He's growing on me. Not sure if it's good or bad, but I don't actively dislike him anymore. So that's a plus in his direction. I know it's not easy for him. His brother and everything.." MrMine

Disliked:

Loose Acquaintances:

*Kyth - "Seems like a gentle soul. Gave her a tour of Slyannen. She seemed to really enjoy the animals. Hopefully she opens that bakery she talked about." Angel

*Tamaura - "An eager little caparii. She didn't decide to stay in Slyannen, but I am just glad to know she found a nice place to call home." Sailing_Elf

*Mireille - "One of those being trained by Kit. Fun to watch when she's around Pelican. I do wonder if she will ever refine into something more than a goof. I suppose I will continue to observe this one." Bertie99R

*Elacan - "Pelican, he's not very bright, and he's not very sneaky. One thing he does well though? He does test Kit's patience and that's always fun to watch. Though I can't get over that plan to remove his hands and replace them with swords.. or wait a sword and a hammer! Just make them changeable? I think I'm on to something..." aidoninja

*Hae - "She seems so familiar... not too sure why though. She's definitely gotten my attention. That said, she is fun. I've never seen Cedlas so red.~" Samiwashere

*Elizabeth - "She's quiet, and she seems to genuinely like Eva. Still, she's a Kane. Caution is required." NIAH

*Cedlas - "Similar, but not. He lets me have my fun, and seems to step out of his way to keep me content sometimes. Not sure if it's because he enjoys me, or if he's just worried someone will get hurt. Either way I'm starting to like him.." Swiftspear

*Amelia Flint - "Too uptight, and no fun! - Booorinnnngggg~ " Samiwashere

*Smoke Demon(Florencia/Unknown) - "I admit, you were fun to interact with, but I'm claimed now. Ayda doesn't seem to be a fan of the games you play. That said, in all seriousness, I still wouldn't mind learning more of the knowledge you hold in that head of yours." Ruukasu Lawliet

*Percy - "Not much to note for now other than another story teller." ( Creampuff Boy )

*Star - "Just from first impression. She's very friendly, though a bit too eager and naive." ( ToastySpam )

Impartial:
*Bertrand - "He's a military member of some sort? He's agreed to train Tania in his form of combat. A good man for all accounts I have learned. Few don't speak highly of him though, but you can't please everyone." Bowduim

*Nwalme - "He's a strong leader, but he's impatient and his attitude is why so many despise him. I can't bring myself to do anything but respect him though. He demanded I tell him what I wanted, unfortunately I didn't want anything. Only to better understand the man. Then again, he doesn't seem the type to like those who aren't puppets. He wanted Telarion and the city of Slyannen? He shoved away the one man who could have given it to him." blargtheawesome

*Azariah - "She is.. crazy. That said, she is still the mother of the love of my life. I don't know if I have the energy to impress her and Raven both, but I'll do my best. Honestly. I should probably dedicate more energy to her. Oh well.." Ayda

*Forrest - "He's come across as an honorable man. I don't exactly trust "honorable" men. Ayda doesn't treat him poorly or in a negative fashion. That's enough for me to be more cautious in developing my own opinion." LeftwardElk

*Tryg Strand - "He seems a kind enough man. I like when he tells stories.. he puts his body into it.~" godfather1

*Cymic - "Appears like a walking, talking, breathing joke." Cymic_

*Arianne - "Still an odd one. You seem more fun than I originally suspected. Not ever going to let you play with my tongue though.~ Strange One. Rossu

*Emeric - "Your view of me is exactly as I'd expect. If you'd thought anything else of me, I'd have worried whether you actually cared for your sister. Though you need not worry." CyberChaosV2

Suspicious Of:

Hated:
*Valstorm - "He should be glad to be alive." BO5508

Feared:

Meh: (Literally what he says when talking about these people)
*Tohm - "Left a sour impression when he approached me about my daughter, Eva. Given, who knows what she told him to make him so standoffish. Then again, he could just be a shit. Either way I could careless if I ever see you again." Tohm

Last edited: