Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Chapter 2 - In Defense of Port Silver

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Give me a few minutes to run some numbers and I'll work out a rough number of exactly how much we have..

105 x 105 x 27
= (297,675)
+
136 x 136 x 12
= (221,952)

297675 + 221952
= 519,627 blocks of cobblestone. (Minimum I'd say. I didn't get everything measured.)

5 Lots of Barricades anyone? xD
May I join the club of stupidly large amounts of cobblestone?

On the last server I had 489,274 blocks of cobblestone after flattening an entire mountain range. (never got to use it but myeh)

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I think we may have already reached the 100,000 mark >.>. I ran the numbers and I donated about 38,750 yesterday.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Im donating at least 50000, I got the logs. working on getting stone, I would get more than 3 stacks of obby I already have but its just such a pain to mine, especially when your a tard and drop an obby block into lava like me

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Wait, why are emeralds being equated to cobblestone? They're worth far more than cobble, and you can easily get a stack+ of cobble for 1 emerald.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Emeralds don't lock down materials like actually having them readily available I mean I get diamonds and possibly iron for iron golems, however? Will there be a beacon I wonder?

Or is this only some numbers game...?

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Emeralds don't lock down materials like actually having them readily available I mean I get diamonds and possibly iron for iron golems, however? Will there be a beacon I wonder?
Emeralds could be used for hiring people to build the barricades or for paying mercenaries to man them.
As for golems, I'm sure there are lore-restrictions on that somewhere? It was brought up in OOC but I forgot what the response was.
That being said... iron could be used to reinforce the barricades and to create metal spikes.