Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character Creation Help Thread

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Want to make a new character but don't know what you want to do? Does your character have have a child that needs a player? Have a ton of character ideas but not enough alts to play them?

Throw out ideas. Maybe a neat quirk you thought you be cool to see in a character, or an idea you like but maybe don't have to ability to play yourself.

Also Niah needs a new character idea, which is partially prompting this thread.

But everyone share share! Confer and council! Discusssss.

RexJen

Lord of Altera
A doctor that secretly kidnaps her patients and performs ill-eagle experiments on them

Nemoy

Lord of Altera
Nemoy2001
Nemoy2001
A self-proclaimed prophet trying to spread the word about their god - won't last long with the Inquisitors about, but it'd be fun.

A scholar who has recently been blinded, and tries to continue their studies while coping with their new disability.

A pathological liar who works as a priest for a god other than Visage.

(I've been saving this one for when Cyrus kicks it, but I'm not sure if it's really feasible)
A dwarf trying to recover from alcoholism.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
More Shoreless people, plz. I need them ;-;

Nemoy

Lord of Altera
Nemoy2001
Nemoy2001
"Excuse me I'm trans-human" *falls off stilts*
*all the other halflings facepalm*
*clutches autographed picture of Ray Kurzweil and twelve copies of Deus Ex to chest, gasping in horror*
"You're not a transhuman, you dirty midget!"

Nemoy

Lord of Altera
Nemoy2001
Nemoy2001
Vampiric Half-Dragon Demigod.
*silently dies in a corner*

Also I think TVTropes is quite a useful website (its more of a wiki, to be fair) for making characters. It defines how each archetype is to be designed, and how they would act, as well as how they would interact with other archetypes... and by archetypes, I mean the thousand-odd different types of characters that each story is made up of. If it isn't found on the website, its probably a terrible terrible idea.
http://tvtropes.org/
Vampiric Half-Dragon, Quarter-Demon Demigod Loose Cannon Vigilante With A Pair Of Katanas