Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character Profile - Taphina (Taphiniae) Linette

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
pssst, it's Fayeth.~ Lovely character profile! And we need to RP even more!

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
Since school started and I'm busy and stuffs, I'll only be able to roleplay on the weekends.. ;-;
But we'll roleplay together when I'm on! :D
That's alright! School starts for me soon too. I'm usually free on weekends as well :D

Ali

Lord of Altera
The fires shall always burn... As commanded by the feesh... *holds up feesh, showing its magnificence*
*holds up bat (the furry creature not the baseball thing) yes* more magnificent, led me to diamonds multiple times, thanks Theta~

Taphina

Lord of Altera
List of my current problems:
- Meet too many people
- Can't find any pics of Taph
- Need to get to personalizing things

D:

Ali

Lord of Altera
Trusted:
Nyhllis Syrain - "Well.. That's an interesting one. I only have a few words on it. You don't have to stop running, but at least let me catch up to you. I will be there if you need me, and I will never abandon you, even if you hate me for it. I couldn't care less if it was a burden or not, for I will still run after you.. Yes, even if you have lost your memories. I will help you."
Dear Lord this made me cry, hurts so much that Nyhllis lost her memories, she doesn't remember anything from that meeting on the road in the rain but for two words spoken by Adelan...