Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character Request Thread

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
8f410488298457.5dd2874f6e29b.jpg
(With permission from Kostadim, I'm here to advertise greylings in their absence.)

Greylings
[
LORE PAGE}

The Warren
A sinkhole opens within the heart of the swamps blessed by Skraag's touch. Its walls are pocketed with small tunnels, labyrinthine like an ant's burrow. As long as the pit is kept stocked with fresh bodies, infant Greylings will occasionally crawl out from the tunnels. The bodies fed to the pit eventually rise as undead, but any milling about don't harm the baby Greylings until they're played by someone. Initially they're semi-restricted; three are 'born' each month, and who plays them is left to the Reaching Hand's purview.

Items to keep in mind of for the start.
1. They won't know of the Skraag Temple, unless specifically told by someone who lives there. They can be raised at the Greyling town(Lead by Targ Vow&Angau Vow) or the greyling swamp maw village (lead by Gwyrthiol Vow)
2. They can know at most Basic OA but they'll revere it and treat it like its a holy language will be instructed to keep it only to their kin at the most, or other devout Skraagites.
3. They shouldn't suddenly hate Skraag, Karn, etc unless it makes complete sense ic.
4. In that same regard. Worship of Skraag is expected at least at the start.
Otherwise, if you have any interest, toss me or Catanomical a message if you have interest over playing one.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Lavendula has 3 siblings that have no players, if anyone is interested. Pls contact me through discord.

dd6wvxw-a6f88d72-e99c-442d-815d-e5e6cfcf61ae.gif

Sorrel Shink'maho - Female, older Sister, twin to Gaelan
Gaelan Shink'maho - Male, older brother, Twin to Sorrel
Koren Shink'maho - Female, older sister
Xavier Shink'maho - Twin to Lavendula, male

dd6wvxw-a6f88d72-e99c-442d-815d-e5e6cfcf61ae.gif

I don't have much on personality or appearance, it's up to the player on what they'd like. The main personalities of Shink'maho tend to be aloof and serious, with those that focus on combat being militaristic in their leadership qualities and the women holding strong authority in the way they go about things. This doesn't mean they can't be lighthearted, but it is rare to see that trait in the family clan. Currently the Tol'fen is Lavendula, named after her mother retired with their father, Rystel. She is married to a non-Moor, which some siblings may find some hesitance with Salazar, but are aware he was raised alongside the family as an honorary Moor Elf.

[Sorry for not much info- Writing this whilst trying to do raid bosses in GW2]

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Just interest checking on this one, PM me on discord if you're interested and I'll go over it in a while. It's preferred you can work with me/blarg's timezone (EST) and, you know, not mind RPing with us. Kiddo is currently about 8-9, but he can age up more before playing.

Melarue has a son with considerably complicated heritage, with an appearance connecting him to Dranoden (and is considered by Melarue to be his as a result) aptly named Xandar (Dranovich) von Ivanov. He is raised with Aleksei (blargtheawesome ) as his father figure and resides in Ashstadt with Melarue and him, exposed to the Grand Archives and its occupants on a regular basis (Elthea, Veldric, so on) but also knows the people who live around Ashstadt too and can be considered to have a relationship with the other children - Lirio and Azuran's twins who are of similar age. There's a bunch of folks I can expect he'd be close with but I don't want to list everyone. He does also have a sister (though not by blood) - Jaz'Gil (Pandora12Q ). They're both scions.

Personality and the like can be discussed, but roughly some notes:

- Mixed interests in scholarly and martial pursuits (Melarue/Aleksei respectively)
- Generally good relations with a whole bunch of people in Ashstadt, though has never left Ashstadt
- Has a somewhat possessive(ha) mother, she's never gone for long
- Well educated, common/elven but also exposed to rede - he'll also know infernal as per scions but that's not something mel can teach

He has dark blue hued skin, white hair, silver eyes(may turn to more white with silver bits when older), and is Elven. Eventually, he'll get dark horns too. He'll be hawkish in features, sharper, like his mother but perhaps more so. He currently has a marking of Dranoden on his chest. I've a quick art of him roughly though this feels late teens I'm not good at drawing younger kiddos:

Claimed by Mud!

xandar.png

Last edited:

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
Absent, Arget and I are looking for someone to take over playing their friend & Laic's sister, Lantalma because her initial player is no longer involved (her blessing is given in this). The character has been hardly touched so for the most part she'll be completely open to your imagination, but we do have a few details in place to help guide/structure where to start with her. (And we request that the character doesn't stray too far away from the original intent, so be sure you're interested in the character type before expressing interest).

Lantalma Aethlren is the twin sister of Laicelem and the two are close/in good relation. She was previously the leader of their Valtomor group, but was replaced by Laicelem when original player became inactive, and it would be great to have her back in charge when played again. She is an avid huntress and a capable archer, much like her brother. She's got lifelong relations with Laic, Keone, and Glomlir so there will be some people you can immediately know/RP with off the bat without having to worry about building all brand-new relations.

Personality
Lantalma is a confident and mature Forest Elf. Though their kind is naturally whimsical, she also possesses a serious side and will not take certain things lightly (insulting family & friends, harming those she cares about, etc). She is also more recluse than her brother, and because of that she is far more 'Elven' than he. Her accent, her tendencies to follow closer to their upbringing, and her reverence for nature are stronger than Laicelem's respective qualities.

Physiology
Laicelem's sister looks a lot like him. Long, dark hair and eyes of golden color (as his were before he became faithful) make up her face. Her build is an athletic one, being less wide-shouldered than her brother, and still lean.

lantalma.png

Interests
Lantalma loves nature, hunting, and generally respects the tenants of Theodra. Though she is not blessed, she admires the Huntress and is currently on a path toward becoming a greater follower. (Though not necessary to have her blessed, this was the projected course for her). She isn't afraid to drink or go on adventures either, though is generally considered to be more responsible than Laicelem.

If you've got any questions or are interested, PM me on discord (V/#6068) so we can talk. I'd be willing to help answer questions to fill out the character sheet as well. There's also a skin made already, so you won't need to worry about that either!

Update: Sophe

Last edited:

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
I want YOU (the person reading this) to play Artesias mom Artemisia.

7baee052183f4d21f6c92efb8f840d20.png

She is an elf, with black hair, and dark eyes. She is a devout Theodran, and a hunter. It would make sense for her to go down the blessed path, and potentially join the Rangers. A very traditional forest elf. She's really buff and good with a bow, kind of like the idea of her having tattoos but I'll leave that up to you. Artemisia is probably about a hundred or so years old. She never loved her husband and only married for money and to have a kid, he can be dead if you want.

She is bombastic, loud, tough, and focused. Very different from her daughter. She loves adventures, drinking with her hunting buddies, and has a deep respect for nature and animals.

Her relationship with Artesia is complicated, she was always disappointed that Artesia was more interested in books then hunting, Artesia was a very awkward child, and after too many incidents where she embarrassed her, Artemisia had enough and kicked her out of the house, she has not seen her in about 40 years. It will be up to you if Artemisia regrets this, but now that Artesia is trying to be more of a warrior than a scholar, she might finally be proud of her. Also her pet name for her daughter is "Tesia"

OOC I like the idea of them reconciling and working together to repair their bond. By casting her daughter out, she would have failed one of Theodras tenets "You shall defend your family and home, and teach them well the ways of the world." It would be cool if something went well for Artesia for once. But I will leave that up to the player. Most of these details are not concrete, and if you'd like to change things around to make her more interesting for YOU (the one reading this) then we can work them out and make something that will be fun for both of us.

hmu on discord @ Nexus#1683

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hello. I am looking for players who may want to make a new character to join a fun little Cult with Rogal Glade. It is based around Jishrim, but in a new approach. If you have a character, or have a new one and may be interested - hit me up.

Obviously this isn't like a specific request I just wanted to put out feelers and post that. Thanks!

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi. I'm thinking of playing Circe again here and there, and she has a twin brother named Orien. They are both descendants of the Elven House Wise and have lived in Sanardu their whole lives, a wealthy and academic upbringing. Their part of the family is not actively involved in politics at the moment, but are focused around a Shipbuilding & Mercantile company owned by their father. It is up to the player to decide what his main interests are, however. More can be discussed!

Orien is a Silver Elf, off-white/blonde hair and cerulean blue eyes, with silver flecks. I am aging Circe by once every half a year at a minimum and would personally like for Orien to do the same so they can grow up alongside each other, they are both Seventeen at the moment. It is up to the player to decide on his personality and just about everything else, as well.

Just an FYI! I probably won't make a full decision until mid-March. I'm still considering on whether or not I want to more actively play Circe, and I need to see if juggling three characters is viable for the next few months. Here is her profile for reference, but I am still working through updating it. Circe Wise | Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying (hollowworld.co.uk)
IMG_2079.jpg
You may message me here or on Discord at Arcana#1970 for interest.

Last edited:

FjordOfFrosthill

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Prince_Akuma27
Prince_Akuma27
Patron
Hello! Looking for someone to play Elis 'Eli' Valdisson, son of Valtae Menguar and Fjord Valdisson. He is currently around 5 years of age ICly and has a somewhat mischievous personality but doesn't wish to hurt anyone (yet). As well as being a bit of a troublemaker, he has a knack for sparring and most shiny things that can catch his attention span. You may message me here or on Discord at Wilboar Brighams2#4188 (Discord is highly preferable).

1679100111310.png
(The skin for Elis in question, feel free to suggest any changes)

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Looking for someone to play Alvaro Tryggvi Strand son of Ellie and Raigo. Aged between 6-10 whatever you prefer. Don’t really have young references but here are some of what we thought he could look like as a teen and adult.

View attachment 128193View attachment 128194

Heavily raised around the stoicism of northern hunters and the hedonism of swashbuckling sailors Red-brown hair and Raigo’s original blue eyes (do NOT get purple by birth). Will be trained in survival from a very young age as is customary in their culture but this can be discussed more in private chat.

Alvaro is also the ‘heir’ of the strandir people and thus will eventually take control of the strand regions and house, so I’m going to be a little picky in that regard.

If you’re interested make a conversation with me and/or GhostKairo
Bumping this one while the thread is active.

edit: Alvaro will eventually have a younger sister. She isn’t completely fleshed out yet but she’s got a name and design. Just in case that makes the character more interesting.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
I want YOU (the person reading this) to play Artesias mom Artemisia.

View attachment 135237

She is an elf, with black hair, and dark eyes. She is a devout Theodran, and a hunter. It would make sense for her to go down the blessed path, and potentially join the Rangers. A very traditional forest elf. She's really buff and good with a bow, kind of like the idea of her having tattoos but I'll leave that up to you. Artemisia is probably about a hundred or so years old. She never loved her husband and only married for money and to have a kid, he can be dead if you want.

She is bombastic, loud, tough, and focused. Very different from her daughter. She loves adventures, drinking with her hunting buddies, and has a deep respect for nature and animals.

Her relationship with Artesia is complicated, she was always disappointed that Artesia was more interested in books then hunting, Artesia was a very awkward child, and after too many incidents where she embarrassed her, Artemisia had enough and kicked her out of the house, she has not seen her in about 40 years. It will be up to you if Artemisia regrets this, but now that Artesia is trying to be more of a warrior than a scholar, she might finally be proud of her. Also her pet name for her daughter is "Tesia"

OOC I like the idea of them reconciling and working together to repair their bond. By casting her daughter out, she would have failed one of Theodras tenets "You shall defend your family and home, and teach them well the ways of the world." It would be cool if something went well for Artesia for once. But I will leave that up to the player. Most of these details are not concrete, and if you'd like to change things around to make her more interesting for YOU (the one reading this) then we can work them out and make something that will be fun for both of us.

hmu on discord @ Nexus#1683
Im going to give this a bump since im still very interested in it. Probably will only do this one bump though

Lovelyninja567

Ur mom
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
lovelyninja567
lovelyninja567
Legend
The time has finally come for Sergeant Freedom and I to seek out a player for Sophie and Matt's goblin, Callum. He is roughly 4ish as of now so it will be a few more weeks before he's playable. I don't currently have a ton of details on him but we can discuss it more in depth over dms.

Some basic notes;
- He is as artistic as a child can get. He'll grow up skilled in several instruments and creative mediums as his mother is.
- He is extremely curious yet shy, especially with strangers.
- He's got protective (and very rich) parents
- also custody battles woo

He'll grow up to look incredibly similar to Matt, average height, dark brown hair, and light blue eyes that match Sophie's. We are open to just about anything the player wants to do (don't give me a heart attack pls) so feel free to pm me if you're interested. #Lovely4447

Claimed by Arget :heart:

Last edited:

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
I have yet another mutated child to give up as the former owner hasnt had much intent to play them. I'm typing this on a phone so I'll just lay out the basic stuff:

Name: Dansi
Race: Moor
Relatives: Myrddin, Velmont, Junse'ke, Cassandra
Description: A slightly mutated moor elf with goat hooves for legs. They are a twin to Velmont, who is played by Jase

There's more to unpack here so dm me or make a conversation if you're interested.
Pls show interest to this.

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
Better now than ever! I'd like for one of my characters to have some family members due to not fletching that out along with starting my own house. The concepts are going to be listed out before. Feel free to reply to this messed if you would like to pick one up for the concept. It is supposed to be a family of crafters and military if you are interested in the crafting system. I'll be setting up a discord later and already have bought gentry so I can do the command later down the road. There is some things I do not care about such as aunts or uncles being written out or cousins. Just let me know if anyone wishes to pick something up from the list or to work with me!
1687736691786.png
Grandparents: They're supposed to be stubborn as mules. I would prefer for them to be mages.

Mother: I have put no name, though they're supposed to be around 50 and be a Sangarian human. I would prefer for her to become a priestess for Jax or Ignis Synnove.

Father: He'll be around 51. Though he'll most likely be a follower of Valiant or The Grey lady. He is supposed to a guard at a small town, though I would prefer for him to be mundane so he can be good at different things for the crafting system.

Siblings: Triplets are done! Now just a younger sibling!

1687737735092.png

Last edited:

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Hello. This is a final update for Heloise von Briarwood.

Due to her last three players having effectively never played her at all save one or three times, having all a lack of time for it oocly, she's now become available again. I'm looking to get someone who can invest into the character and play at least semi-actively though I will keep this up for only a month longer after which the character will stay as an npc for the foreseeable future.

That said, here are some basic key details to know if you are interested:

Name: Heloise von Briarwood
Social class: High nobility
Family: Elise von Briarwood(mother played by me), Alexandra von Briarwood(sister played by Arget), Bernard von Briarwood(brother played by galaxy), Raelyr( father played by Astalgon), Aldrich von Briarwood(half-brother played by n/a)
Initial faith: Visage
Race: Kaltic Human
Home: Drakenport

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
Better now than ever! I'd like for one of my characters to have some family members due to not fletching that out along with starting my own house. The concepts are going to be listed out before. Feel free to reply to this messed if you would like to pick one up for the concept. It is supposed to be a family of crafters and military if you are interested in the crafting system. I'll be setting up a discord later and already have bought gentry so I can do the command later down the road. There is some things I do not care about such as aunts or uncles being written out or cousins. Just let me know if anyone wishes to pick something up from the list or to work with me!
View attachment 137184
Grandparents: They're supposed to be stubborn as mules. I would prefer for them to be mages.

Mother: I have put no name, though they're supposed to be around 50 and be a Sangarian human. I would prefer for her to become a priestess for Jax or Ignis Synnove.

Father: He'll be around 51. Though he'll most likely be a follower of Valiant or The Grey lady. He is supposed to a guard at a small town, though I would prefer for him to be mundane so he can be good at different things for the crafting system.

Siblings: I'm doing tripleys Sekci will be playing one of them, just need 1 more for triplets, and 1 for a younger sister.

View attachment 137185
Update for this, currently seeking the triplet for Faith and Thorkell to be played. I have the skin done and he is suppose to be a trouble maker. Faith (Youngest triplet), ??? (Middle), Thorkell (Oldest). Please DM me information if you wish to see the skin.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Hi all!

Trying to get back into RP, but I find it a little hard these days. I'm kind of in the mood for someone to throw me an idea or an open character they might have to respark my interest. I'd also like to get more comfortable with interacting with different groups. Definitely need to be alright with me being in an EST timezone and semi-sporadic activity, though, as I'll be moving in 2ish months.

Feel free to reach out via Discord DMs if anything comes to mind!
What is your discord! I have a proposition :)

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Heyo!
One of the main ideas I had for my town Cydonia in regards of it's population was to offer out playable families to players.
And, here are they. As the town gradually grows, more and more will be available.
C E N S U S

Pick and choose and drop me a DM if interested in taking one! ^^

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
It's time I start looking for someone to play the child of Sydri and Vowrawn. I don't have many details yet as he is still a little baby, but I will be speaking with Mael over the next few days to figure out a general baseline for Xhaal. Message me if you are interested at all :)

Lovelyninja567

Ur mom
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
lovelyninja567
lovelyninja567
Legend
xVigil and I are starting to look for people to play Sophie n’ Laicelem’s newest child, Aelia Aethlren.

It will be awhile yet before she is actually of an enjoyable age to play, but I’m impatient :’)

The goal for Aelia is for her to be a good-aligned character. Things can of course change via roleplay, however she will be good to start off her young years. She is the golden child (literally)

Other notes;
- She is human
- She can be pretty much anywhere on the height and build scale, considering Laic is a literal giant and Sophie is the exact opposite
- Her hair is a light blonde like Sophie’s, and her eyes are a golden honey color like Laicelem’s
- She also comes with a neat older brother

Feel free to dm either Vig or I if interested - lovelyninja567 / v6068

Last edited: