Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character Template - The Shipwrecked Nobleman

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Thought of this character the other day but due to already having a pretty well founded character I won't ever get to use it so I figured I'd put it up here either to be used by a new player to the server who could use the help with a character that would fit in well or for a current player who's looking for something different.

Character Template - The Shipwrecked Nobleman

A once rich and powerful nobleman from the east who made his living through sea trade, used to living in the utmost comfort and providing his family with the best the lands had to offer. One day he accompanied a particularly valuable shipment which was to be sailed through the Northern Kingdoms to reach its destination.

Unfortunately for the trader Sally and her Pirates got wind of the shipment from an informant in the traders crew and as the ship sailed through the kingdoms waters they attacked. The informant had poisoned the crews meals that evening so the pirates took the ship with ease making the trader walk the plank before taking his cargo and send the ship to the depths to cover their tracks.

The trader clung to a piece of driftwood that had been blown from his ship, struggling to hang on for as long as he could and eventually passing out. He awoke the next day on the shore tired confused and lost but fortunately for him, after gathering his wits, he could see smoke rising from the nearby town of (_________*). He stumbled into town, exhausted and haggard, where the towns folk took care of him giving him dry clothes and somewhere to stay.

Now cut off from his fortunes and his family the trader finds himself poor and alone in a new land where he must strive once more to make his fortune and to get the revenge he longs for against the pirates that robbed not just of his cargo but of his life as he knew it.

*This is up to you but I would strongly suggest Warstrom due to its Lawful good, sea faring nature.

Alignment - Lawfull good

Profession - Trader/Noble

Personality - Possibly arrogant due to the way he used to live and ungrateful for what he now has but softening over time as he becomes more accepting of his new life and learns to appreiciate the little things.

Goals - To establish his standing and fortune in a difficult new land. Revenge on the pirates that robbed him. Hopes one day to return to his old family or perhaps bring them to altera when he can get back in contact with them.

Might write up a few more of these as I think of them if people like the idea of the character and to help reduce the number of "Orphan Assassains of Altera". Let me know what you guys think and if anyone wants to use this or wants me to write up one for them then give me a shout and ill mark this up as taken or stick yours on here too. Add your own name and appearence etc.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Yeah figured I'd leave it incase someone wanted it as I ain't going to use it lol

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Haven't written it up recently theres a really old one somewhere but its wrong now