Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Charlotte's Emporium

I have a new chest shop in Tambry. It is located in the property by the bridge (map coming soon).

I sell lots of things, including diamonds, iron, coal, lapis, gold, cobble, et cetera. I also am selling enchanted books, flowers, and a lot of named IC items I've collected over the past 18 months.

There's also a bargain basement, where I'll post good stuff at very cheap prices. Be sure to check back often because prices and items will change frequently.

If you don't see what you want, leave me a message here and I either have it or can likely get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Restocked and added new items. Bargain basement has super cheap stuff, so go buy it.

Out of diamonds.
Restocked with cool things. Like cheap silk touch picks. TNT. Cheap redstone blocks.

*dusts off thread*

I've (re)set up shop in the property in Tambry that's on the bridge. Same idea as the OP, so I figured I'd just revive this rather than clutter with a new thread.