Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Charybdis' Art Thread [NSFW]

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Man, boobies are crazy. I mean, visually speaking, you can look at that picture and notice that the boobs have about as much visual detail as the top-right blurred out sky, but it doesn't matter, because you know that they're boobies. That's all you need to know.

I mean, you don't even have to focus on the girl. Sure, she's undoubtedly very attractive, but when you focus in on the boobies, she kind of disappears, if even for a split second, like you're momentarily taken out of this existence into a more simpler one where everything just kinda makes sense. Technically speaking, they're just these fleshy fatty elongated blobs, spherical orbs hinted at by the shadowy contours of their underside, and yet they have this deeply entrenched fascination in our minds, something primal yet somehow spiritual, as if they're orbiting just outside humanity's collective psychological center.

Y'know, it's more than just the boobs. We may fixate on them, but there's more that the mind fills in when we see them. I don't think they'd have the same impact if they were located on her ankles, for example. Sure they'd warrant some sort of inherent fascination no matter their location, but that's just the mind trying to make sense of something irregular. Deep down, the thing we love most about boobies - the life-giving nurturing aspect - our minds would fill that in, subconsciously making everything right again. Like when you see semi-circles as prominent fixtures in various types of architecture and you deign to correlate them with boobies, there's this subconscious urge to fill in the blanks, you need to, in some sense, understand that there 'could' be a human female that fits into the world in such a way where the imagined boobies can make sense, and once it does, that's when that sense of divine elation sets in, that's when we feel most at home.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Man, boobies are crazy. I mean, visually speaking, you can look at that picture and notice that the boobs have about as much visual detail as the top-right blurred out sky, but it doesn't matter, because you know that they're boobies. That's all you need to know.

I mean, you don't even have to focus on the girl. Sure, she's undoubtedly very attractive, but when you focus in on the boobies, she kind of disappears, if even for a split second, like you're momentarily taken out of this existence into a more simpler one where everything just kinda makes sense. Technically speaking, they're just these fleshy fatty elongated blobs, spherical orbs hinted at by the shadowy contours of their underside, and yet they have this deeply entrenched fascination in our minds, something primal yet somehow spiritual, as if they're orbiting just outside humanity's collective psychological center.

Y'know, it's more than just the boobs. We may fixate on them, but there's more that the mind fills in when we see them. I don't think they'd have the same impact if they were located on her ankles, for example. Sure they'd warrant some sort of inherent fascination no matter their location, but that's just the mind trying to make sense of something irregular. Deep down, the thing we love most about boobies - the life-giving nurturing aspect - our minds would fill that in, subconsciously making everything right again. Like when you see semi-circles as prominent fixtures in various types of architecture and you deign to correlate them with boobies, there's this subconscious urge to fill in the blanks, you need to, in some sense, understand that there 'could' be a human female that fits into the world in such a way where the imagined boobies can make sense, and once it does, that's when that sense of divine elation sets in, that's when we feel most at home.
...Are you high again?