Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

CherokeeSpiritBear's Whitelist Application [Declined - Cukie1/Elz]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
CherokeeSBear
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States Of America
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming to me would be described as using things that hasnt happened, or cant happen in the current world/rp environment. Powergaming to me would be focusing on only one thing without having little details. For instance all the sudden becoming a semi-king of your own lands but no one having heard of you or your wealth before that.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Of course not. This would give players an incredibly unfair advantage and kill roleplay/rp.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Glados
8. Tell us about yourself!
Well, I am rather shy, and questions like this can sometimes be a bit difficult to answer. But I guess I shall start off by saying a little about me and life. My name is jacob, Nice to meet you, whoever reviews this application. I know i've already said it, but I am 16 years old and will be 17 in March, I sing (Mostly country) and I also tell/write stories, that many of my friends and family enjoy. I, all my life, have been a incredibly hardcore roleplayer. Sometimes, ill admit I can get lost, especially with custom rp such as this servers but, in other games such as unturned (If you have even heard of it XD) I used to roleplay. At the age of 13 years old, in a rather well known rp server, I was voted number 1 out of around a steady, 30-60 people for being a cop in roleplay. I take incredibly high pride in this, and it makes me know that everything I work for has been recognized. I dont have many hobbies other than gaming, but I used to love going outside as well, but honestly ive done just about everything possible in the woods, such as building tp's and crafting spears and such. And to wrap this up I would love to tell you about my Ingame Name. Cherokee Spirt Bear. This name originated a long time ago, I think as a username for twitch (I dont stream i was just subbing), It represents me, as I have Cherokee blood, And irl i am very bear like. Not only in personality at times but physically, thus making my spirit or spirit animal a bear :) . But that is not the end, in the game i mentioned earlier (Unturned) In the same rp server, I eventually grew tired of becoming a cop and advanced through ranks and became an admin. Walking the streets one day I overheard in game some of our current server's police force being not only physically (In game) but emotionally abusive to some of our playerbase. This being who I am incredibly angered me, and I instantly knew what i had to do. I was to soon humiliate these bullies the only way i knew how. I had my admin rank removed, and my entire base and belongings destroyed. I was fresh to the server and had my name changed, (Cherokee) Warrior BearBlood. This name represented my race, my profession, and title in my profession, my offical name was Blood, given to me by my mother as what she forseen my destiny to take. As a freshie on the server, i started out with banditry as much as i hate it, and never had a home (Our server had an economy mod so i just sold everything i had, including selling it to other players). After a while I built up a good wealth, and noticed one person I continually robbed always had items. So i gave them a proposition, to rid themselves of the white man plauge and join me, as a cherokee. They agreed. This began their transformation, they were required to get 5 logs from a tree for a campfire, They had to go get food from an animal that they had to hunt, and water from a stream or something. And berries from bushes that would give us (Ill spell this wrong(Future time, there was autocorrect)) hallucinogenic effects. Collecting the wood would help teach them hardwork by their own hands. Killing an animal, and collecting water, connected us as one with nature, and then the berries we would eat while dancing around the fire that night, and the berries as we looked into the fire would tell us a story of our future. And then I would tell them a sacred quote, which I wont mention unless requested. I then rinsed and repeated everything, creating quite a force of what i like to call elite infantry units. We never lost anything because we only carried we used, we always had money so we were never out of items, and we maxed out running and stamina regen so we were always fastest (We also never used cars). We then started robbing police, slowly humiliating them until the final day, where i visted an old friend at a bar, bought explosives from him, ran through town chanting, and started a raid on the police department. We blew through the walls, breaching the base, and killed the police in their beds as they broke rp and came back fully dressed out in their kits. Having lost to a a force created by a practical newbie, that had no kits and no powers whatsoever. Our police quit, in humiliation, never to return. And this so far is the main legacy and tale of my roleplay as a Cherokee Indian. I call myself the modern day cherokee, we no longer only use spears and wooden weapons because we must adapt. And when we win the war, we shall destroy anything that can remind us of the white man plauge, and return to our nature, running the forest ways. (If you actually read all this, thank you, it means alot, and i apologize for writing all this, but like i said i write stories XD, this one just actually happened)

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Um.... Please see question 8 XD
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Sadly no one refered me, as much as id like to help someone recieve a reward, i found the server because i am constantly searching roleplay and roleplay things alike in minecraft forums, and just hoping to find that one perfect server.
About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
  • Characters begin with basic skills and gear. I guess I would like to request the basic skills of crafting stone tools and cooking food and simple building, and start off with a set of stone tools please.
  • Characters fit the lore. I decided that I would most likely play as a "The red" Caparii, but I hope I can convince everyone that I am a bit more social than most my people. Hopefully I will be allowed this as "The red" Are somewhat the most social of the caparii anways. As far as the little details we all seem to be the same XD, but I guess I would stand Tall and wide, I guess 6 feet tall and describe wide as what you will but a husky typed build. And of course id have red hair, and most likely have the steel shoe things, as im a hard worker.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. This is heavily one of the reasons I hope to be allowed to be a bit more social, as (Even if it means ill be the first of my kind) I hope to find a mentor and learn magic.
  • Tests should not be violent. I hope question number 8 will suffice as my answer for this, but if not I would think that these "Tests" Or what i think you are referring to as events, like a robbery. Would be defined by what happens and not Pre-planned.
  • Be creative and be original. It may have been done before but I plan to be a bit of a man that visits the taverns now and again in search of friends and mentors. Then return to wherever I will call home, and just collect more and more things.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. I just realized that I answered everything below already..... kms XD
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.
Character Name:
(Be mindful of the Medieval Fantasy theme when choosing your name.)

Character Age:
A solid 18

Character Race:
Caparii

Appearance:
6 feet tall, husky built, red hair (All over because im Caparii) A magnificent beard XD, um. Preferably silver eyes because why not that's epic. (If not then blue please)

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
I dont have a picture, but I hope that I wont have to find a minecraft skin of a caparii because i dont know if that's even possible and I cant make them much less do i even remember how to change my skin XD. (Just being honest, excuse the XD's it means im laughing and hope you at least chuckle)

Written Test!
"My name, is Ragnar the RedBeard. This name was given to me a long time ago, at a tavern. At the time I was probably no older than 14 and a drunken older man looked at me and said "What a nice RedBeard you have Ragnar". I had been alone for quite some time, forgetting my parents and my official last name, so I allowed the name to stick. I was one of the only Caparii in the village as well so it was especially easy to be recognized, even if I was rarely seen. But anyways back to present day, My name is Ragnar the Redbeard, I am quite the woodsman, finding comfort under the shade of the trees it seems to be the place I prefer to call home. But some days I feel uneasy as I dont think the elves are happy of my presence, but luckily so far they have left me alone as I dont disturb much. My thoughts are hard to word recently, I think I should get back to town and become more social, before I forget language overall." 3/22/????

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things of note:
-Test is short 186/400 words
-Please do change to blue eyes, silver are unnatural for Caparii.

1. What is your Minecraft username?
CherokeeSBear
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States Of America
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming to me would be described as using things that hasnt happened, or cant happen in the current world/rp environment. Powergaming to me would be focusing on only one thing without having little details. For instance all the sudden becoming a semi-king of your own lands but no one having heard of you or your wealth before that.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Of course not. This would give players an incredibly unfair advantage and kill roleplay/rp.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Glados
8. Tell us about yourself!
Well, I am rather shy, and questions like this can sometimes be a bit difficult to answer. But I guess I shall start off by saying a little about me and life. My name is jacob, Nice to meet you, whoever reviews this application. I know i've already said it, but I am 16 years old and will be 17 in March, I sing (Mostly country) and I also tell/write stories, that many of my friends and family enjoy. I, all my life, have been a incredibly hardcore roleplayer. Sometimes, ill admit I can get lost, especially with custom rp such as this servers but, in other games such as unturned (If you have even heard of it XD) I used to roleplay. At the age of 13 years old, in a rather well known rp server, I was voted number 1 out of around a steady, 30-60 people for being a cop in roleplay. I take incredibly high pride in this, and it makes me know that everything I work for has been recognized. I dont have many hobbies other than gaming, but I used to love going outside as well, but honestly ive done just about everything possible in the woods, such as building tp's and crafting spears and such. And to wrap this up I would love to tell you about my Ingame Name. Cherokee Spirt Bear. This name originated a long time ago, I think as a username for twitch (I dont stream i was just subbing), It represents me, as I have Cherokee blood, And irl i am very bear like. Not only in personality at times but physically, thus making my spirit or spirit animal a bear :) . But that is not the end, in the game i mentioned earlier (Unturned) In the same rp server, I eventually grew tired of becoming a cop and advanced through ranks and became an admin. Walking the streets one day I overheard in game some of our current server's police force being not only physically (In game) but emotionally abusive to some of our playerbase. This being who I am incredibly angered me, and I instantly knew what i had to do. I was to soon humiliate these bullies the only way i knew how. I had my admin rank removed, and my entire base and belongings destroyed. I was fresh to the server and had my name changed, (Cherokee) Warrior BearBlood. This name represented my race, my profession, and title in my profession, my offical name was Blood, given to me by my mother as what she forseen my destiny to take. As a freshie on the server, i started out with banditry as much as i hate it, and never had a home (Our server had an economy mod so i just sold everything i had, including selling it to other players). After a while I built up a good wealth, and noticed one person I continually robbed always had items. So i gave them a proposition, to rid themselves of the white man plauge and join me, as a cherokee. They agreed. This began their transformation, they were required to get 5 logs from a tree for a campfire, They had to go get food from an animal that they had to hunt, and water from a stream or something. And berries from bushes that would give us (Ill spell this wrong(Future time, there was autocorrect)) hallucinogenic effects. Collecting the wood would help teach them hardwork by their own hands. Killing an animal, and collecting water, connected us as one with nature, and then the berries we would eat while dancing around the fire that night, and the berries as we looked into the fire would tell us a story of our future. And then I would tell them a sacred quote, which I wont mention unless requested. I then rinsed and repeated everything, creating quite a force of what i like to call elite infantry units. We never lost anything because we only carried we used, we always had money so we were never out of items, and we maxed out running and stamina regen so we were always fastest (We also never used cars). We then started robbing police, slowly humiliating them until the final day, where i visted an old friend at a bar, bought explosives from him, ran through town chanting, and started a raid on the police department. We blew through the walls, breaching the base, and killed the police in their beds as they broke rp and came back fully dressed out in their kits. Having lost to a a force created by a practical newbie, that had no kits and no powers whatsoever. Our police quit, in humiliation, never to return. And this so far is the main legacy and tale of my roleplay as a Cherokee Indian. I call myself the modern day cherokee, we no longer only use spears and wooden weapons because we must adapt. And when we win the war, we shall destroy anything that can remind us of the white man plauge, and return to our nature, running the forest ways. (If you actually read all this, thank you, it means alot, and i apologize for writing all this, but like i said i write stories XD, this one just actually happened)

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Um.... Please see question 8 XD
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Sadly no one refered me, as much as id like to help someone recieve a reward, i found the server because i am constantly searching roleplay and roleplay things alike in minecraft forums, and just hoping to find that one perfect server.
About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
  • Characters begin with basic skills and gear. I guess I would like to request the basic skills of crafting stone tools and cooking food and simple building, and start off with a set of stone tools please.
  • Characters fit the lore. I decided that I would most likely play as a "The red" Caparii, but I hope I can convince everyone that I am a bit more social than most my people. Hopefully I will be allowed this as "The red" Are somewhat the most social of the caparii anways. As far as the little details we all seem to be the same XD, but I guess I would stand Tall and wide, I guess 6 feet tall and describe wide as what you will but a husky typed build. And of course id have red hair, and most likely have the steel shoe things, as im a hard worker.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. This is heavily one of the reasons I hope to be allowed to be a bit more social, as (Even if it means ill be the first of my kind) I hope to find a mentor and learn magic.
  • Tests should not be violent. I hope question number 8 will suffice as my answer for this, but if not I would think that these "Tests" Or what i think you are referring to as events, like a robbery. Would be defined by what happens and not Pre-planned.
  • Be creative and be original. It may have been done before but I plan to be a bit of a man that visits the taverns now and again in search of friends and mentors. Then return to wherever I will call home, and just collect more and more things.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. I just realized that I answered everything below already..... kms XD
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.
Character Name:
(Be mindful of the Medieval Fantasy theme when choosing your name.)

Character Age:
A solid 18

Character Race:
Caparii

Appearance:
6 feet tall, husky built, red hair (All over because im Caparii) A magnificent beard XD, um. Blue eyes.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
I dont have a picture, but I hope that I wont have to find a minecraft skin of a caparii because i dont know if that's even possible and I cant make them much less do i even remember how to change my skin XD. (Just being honest, excuse the XD's it means im laughing and hope you at least chuckle)

Written Test!
"My name, is Ragnar the RedBeard. This name was given to me a long time ago, at a tavern. At the time I was probably no older than 14 and a drunken older man looked at me and said "What a nice RedBeard you have Ragnar". I had been alone for quite some time, forgetting my parents and my official last name, so I allowed the name to stick. I was one of the only Caparii in the village as well so it was especially easy to be recognized, even if I was rarely seen. But anyways back to present day, My name is Ragnar the Redbeard, I am quite the woodsman, finding comfort under the shade of the trees it seems to be the place I prefer to call home. But some days I feel uneasy as I dont think the elves are happy of my presence, but luckily so far they have left me alone as I dont disturb much. My thoughts are hard to word recently, I think I should get back to town and become more social, before I forget language overall." 3/22/????

"I think I will leave home soon, and mabey try to find a town if they are still out there. I recall memories of my other telling me stories about towns, and people, and even my people. Its been so long tho, but she always said something about follow the moon. But I dont know if that meant to find a town, or treasure, or my people. I dont know if I will ever know, as the journey to follow the moon would be a long one and im simply not prepared yet. And it would be a shame to leave everything here behind, everything ive worked for. I could hear the tales now though, "The Ruins of Ragnor the RedBeard". I wonder if my home and my mine would be considered a ruin though, so many wonderful things to laugh about on my own. Lonliness is starting to overcome me. Everyday is like a cloudy battle that I know inside I will win, but day by day and I lose my will to want to. But still I cannot let the darkness overcome me, I cannot let myself be lost in this world with no one, knowing that someone could be just over the horizon. Lonliness, lonliness, lonliness, the word is echoing in my head! I cant run from it, I must defeat it. But how can you defeat lonliness while being alone. I must find someone, I must. So soon the Moon I shall follow, and hope it leads me to town." 3/29/????

Last edited:
I didnt know how to edit, or didnt see a place to until just now, so i just copied and pasted and changed the parts and added the parts that you pointed out :heart:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over now:
-Vanilla mob spawns are not part of the world.. They wouldn't make sense, unless this world is specified to be in the Sorrows. (Meaning it's seperate from the RP world through Continents and large bodies of water.)
-Magic is very limited and no magic can be mentioned in backstory. Please remove this.

I fixed it, it seems that the last part was my problem. So thats all I adjusted. Please bare with me if I still have something wrong, mind is a bit clouded today. Here is the thing separate though,

"I think I will leave home soon, and mabey try to find a town if they are still out there. I recall memories of my other telling me stories about towns, and people, and even my people. Its been so long tho, but she always said something about follow the moon. But I dont know if that meant to find a town, or treasure, or my people. I dont know if I will ever know, as the journey to follow the moon would be a long one and im simply not prepared yet. And it would be a shame to leave everything here behind, everything ive worked for. I could hear the tales now though, "The Ruins of Ragnor the RedBeard". I wonder if my home and my mine would be considered a ruin though, so many wonderful things to laugh about on my own. Lonliness is starting to overcome me. Everyday is like a cloudy battle that I know inside I will win, but day by day and I lose my will to want to. But still I cannot let the darkness overcome me, I cannot let myself be lost in this world with no one, knowing that someone could be just over the horizon. Lonliness, lonliness, lonliness, the word is echoing in my head! I cant run from it, I must defeat it. But how can you defeat lonliness while being alone. I must find someone, I must. So soon the Moon I shall follow, and hope it leads me to town." 3/29/????

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'm dealing with a few things a the moment. Please try not to rush mentors. If I take too long, I'll assign another mentor to take it up.

I didnt mean to come off as I was rushing, i read the impatience rule. I was just wondering because it had been around an hour without an ok or any response. And I worry about things and i slowly let it creep into my mind that you had forgotten about my app. My deepest apologies.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Hey, so that 'about me' section is a bit long and I'm not sure if you're making an in character story there or not. Can you shorten it, tell us about you, not go in depth about your adventures as a cop?
So i gave them a proposition, to rid themselves of the white man plauge and join me, as a cherokee.
Since that concerns me if it's 'about you'.

If I take too long, I'll assign another mentor to take it up. One day later, been on the server all day though :heart:, Im going to be honest ive already been banned for 24 hours for punching people, and yelling in chat (Even tho you cant see waht i said) stuff like "WHITELIST MEEEE" "LET ME FREE LET ME LIVE, IVE GONE INSANE THIS IS ALL FAKE< THATS WHY THEY CANT SEE ME, IM NOT BLOODY FOCKEN REAL"

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
So, after finally having a free schedule and no interruptions.. Seeing the behavior you've shown, along with behavior I've been told by staff, I will decline this app and ask you to re-apply when you've matured.
-Do not rush mentors or staff members
-Do not beg to be whitelisted. Staff can still see what you do when you're in spectator mode.
-Do not be rude to the people.