Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Childhood Movies

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
I was talking to a few friends of mine today and the topic of childhood movies came up. So, my question to you all is, what were the most impactful movies of your childhood? Feel free to reminisce.

"I will not be the weak link!"
-Ramesses

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Unfortunately, you took what I was going to post. Let's try again:

I love this movie so much. I haven't watched it in forever, though.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Aaaaaah-
I can't decide... So many good ones
The brave little toaster, Help! I'm a fish, The never ending story, Jack frost, little nemo: adventures in slumberland-
You know what...
Jack frost and little nemo: adventures in slumberland takes my 2 spots (now i'ts supposed to be one spare with me ;-; )

Little nemo: adventure in slumberland
Cover:

Saddest moment:

This and a place where I can't seem to find the picture... Basicly I remember that you at some point saw a scary cloud of the king... hinting that he was dead... I somehow remember this scene most out of all
Story:
I remember that me and my brother /loved/ this movie, we could watch it 3 times.... /a day/ and we would still love it... I was very young when I saw it and my brother got it from my parents in birthday present... If only our VHS player broke, we could still watch it

Jack frost
Cover:

Saddest moment:
I remember the evening when I watched this with my parents... this (for me) was a tear-bringer... mostly cause I cry alot to movies... but this soomehow touched me very deeply... as my dad is not very healthy and he is old... so at that time I had countless of nights thinking about "if my dad died" and other stuff like that... So watching this movie... was sad....

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Unfortunately, being as my dad isn't overly in love with Disney, I haven't seen most of these films. However, I've seen an absolute monkey load of classic films, my favourites always have been the Star Wars original saga, and there've been some others I can't really think of right now, but I can remember the Harry Potter films being fairly predominant.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
The newest Where the Wild Things Are movie probably is one of my most memorable childhood films, although probably watched in my earliest year as a teenager, because it is beautifully describing of a child's view of the world. I need to go and watch it again.