Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Church Buddy's Application [Approved - Dee]

Church Buddy

Villager
Minecraft Username: sugareyeball

Country & Timezone: GMT

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is when someone uses OOC information in an IC situation while their character didn't have the information. Powergaming is when someone does unfair roleplay against other players, such as overpowering someone without a proper encounter or over-the-top abilities.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm a busy person and crawling for RP, so I won't often have time to be online. I liked this server because it seemed like I can plan my playtime with events and other players.

Referral: Google

{Character Section}
Character Name: Sigfrid Purge Forthrell

Race: Human (The Kaltic)

Appearance: Sigfrid is a somewhat bulky, well-built, tall man with glowing pale skin. Smaller scars can be found on his face, but it overall appears to be strong with its structure. However, he enjoys dying his dark-brown hair with a mixture of herbs and flowers to achieve a distant red color, with the goal in mind to stand out and bring attention to himself. His eyes are brown with a reddish glow, except for his right eye being slightly off-color due to an injury. The injured eye is also damaged in sight, he can hardly see with it.

Written Test (Min: 400 words):

Sigfrid stood infront of a large, wood door, with an also well-sized doorknob hanging on it. After having hundreds of racing thoughts scattered through his mind, he grabs the heavy doorknob and pulls the great door open. Feeling the coldness of the knobs and also the tense air of the opened room, he rethinks again to even step inside. Unfortunately for him, a voice rings up while he's lost in thought.
"My son, come closer. Do not dare to think of any obscure moves." The man's voice was colder than the ice outside, it showed no cheery welcome, only intense feeling of dislike. Sigfrid couldn't help but squint to the invite. But due to some wicked voice inside him, he dared himself to move right in front of his father.
The young man's sword was hanging by his side, almost singing to be picked up and used as a butcher knife to end his 'foe' in front. Sadly, he was warned before to not take any harsh actions, as several guards were admiring the father and son interaction from the sides. Taking around 10 steps, he was already meters away from the man sitting in his throne. A throne so pitiful, wood carved shackle, but it also glowed in glory and in need of respect. One humble seat it was, for a noble that's for sure.
The father halted Sigfrud with his hands, as he took his time to slowly stand up. While staring him straight in the eyes, the elder reached down to his own sword and pointed it at his child. The young man acted appropiately and pulled his weapon also, but instead of focusing on the enemy infront, he scattered his attention through the guards. Weirdly none of them even hunched to reach for their weapons. It was all silent and cold. Only the breeze wind seeked through the opened door.
The father didn't take his eyes off his son, "You've been ratted out Sig, seems your honour couldn't reach the souls of your people." with a pause he spit on the ground, the chunk dropping next to the shoes of Sigfrid, "You wasteless lie of a son! You /dared/ betray your own family? Your own father?! Duel me, and die with the honour you have left."

Sigfrid couldn't help but smile as the words sank into his soul. Those heavy shoulders of Sigfrid disappeared. The worry and distress he felt in the room all went extinct. It was... those words... were freeing! How could he say no to a duel to the death? From someone as important as his father! It felt like an honour and a test of strength. He felt like his true meaning was birthed at that moment. His greed for his father's throne disappeared. His mind was freed from all greed because there was no need of it anymore...

Sigfrud Purge Forthrell found a new meaning in life that day, a meaning in death duels, a true way of honor and strength. Then with this new-found happiness he swung his sword, into his father.

Attachments

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
From the sounds of it you won't be around often, but hopefully I can catch you sometime!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.