Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cirrus Ranches, Horses and Cattle in bulk.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Fairly simple, You need horses or any other animal let me know and I'll work out a price with you and transport them to your town (only in the new world).

Surplus horses (Anything in my central field) 500 rads.

Specific horses to be discussed.

We now have mules! 1000 rads each.

Saddles 100 rads.

Can deliver anywhere for a fair price.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Also im primarily doing this because its fun so don't expect me to charge through the roof.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Well Im not supplying saddles just yet will have to talk to someone about that, may be possible, any particular colours your after and delivered to where or collected etc?

And I'll pass on the help thanks as I can't actually see myself standing to gain anything from it.

Price wise depending on distance im going to have to travel with them and size of order, if your collecting them, bring your own saddle and don't care what colour though it'll be only 500 a horse though I reckon

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
I've actually messeged kvothe about that, we should work together or trade horses for saddles.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Shame I enjoy delivering xD discovered I can deliver cross seas now too. Its on the northern edge if the main continent just east if dagger fall

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
I'll buy two horses and a saddle please, Spear. :) Btw my IGN is CaliburofSouls
(Seeing as it isn't my forum username thought I should tell you so you know who to give 'em to)

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Thinking about selling thorough breds. Horses with exceptional stats and pricing them thusly.
Speed x half health x jump height x 10 rads.

For example my horse which I maintain is the best around, statistically im probably right based on the sheer number I have owned.
13.1 x (23/2) x 3.9 x 10 = 5875 rads.

That or I may auction them off from time to time.