Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Greywyn

Skayloss

Villager
Name : Greywyn
House : None (Neutral)
Races : All welcome if you are part of the Religious Order of Skeira
(Apply here : http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/religious-order-of-skeira.19633/#post-232970)

Story :
The town will be the headquarters of the Religious Order of Skeira, it will be surrounded by powerfull walls and will host the biggest temple of Skeira that the world ever seen.
Writing in progress...

x = 11690 y = 9975
Buildings Style:
In our constructions we focus on heavily grey buildings with almost no wood in our constructions and the use of different kind of stones, the architecture involves a lot of playing with the stairs and half block to create more complex shapes and the use of relief to break down the "squareness". Our designs are not really open on the exterior world on purpose to give a mysterious feel to it. Here is a list of the buildings that will appear in the city and few images of the concepts we tried out on a homehosted server :
List of future constructions :
the city will include the followings
- Great temple of Skeira
- Arena
- Barracks
- Towers

- Walls

- Bank (warehouse)

- Marketplace (center of the city)
- few manors (price = 50000 radiants)
- some richer houses(price = 10000 radiants)
- standard houses(price = 5000 radiants)

- Auction house
- Port
- Inn
- Sewers
- Castle
- Concil's chambers
- Public gardens
- Forge
- Libary
We want you in our city !
We are curently looking for people to share our adventure here is a list of people we're needing to complete our team :
- You
- Naval Architect - We need someone with a lot of experience with boats and docks.
- Background Story Writer - We need someone far more talented than i am to write the story of our city and of our order.
- Highly Skilled PVPer - We need someone that will train our fierce warriors, slay our enemies and lead our cause by the sword
- Talented Healer - When we decide to take over the world we can expect a few casualties, we need someone that will close the wounds and ease the pain

(Apply here : http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/religious-order-of-skeira.19633/#post-232970)

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
I hope we don´t get into conflict, Ascendia is planned to cover at least half of the isalnd, probably the whole..

Skayloss

Villager
On a roleplay level we're basicly against anyone that doesn't share our ideals.
On a geographic level i saw your city but didn't planned that you would want to grow that much, but if we look at the map, the island is still pretty big and we don't plan on building there, we will try to stay on the chunk of land between the two rivers but if we need to grow some more in a distant future we will go to the west and we should be fine, if you really don't like us here you can give us 52.500 radiants and we will find another location.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
I think you can stay there since there could be some awesome roplplayes between our citys... a city that worships Skeira and the other worships THe Grey Lady. And we also have very different ideologies.

Skayloss

Villager
Day 1 :

We welcome three new members :
Naval architect : Sephyrius
Military advisor (trial) : gamenerdkyle
Gatherer : Bl00di3

We started to build the docks, the gate connecting it to the town center is complete and a good bit of wall has emerged from the ground. It was a really productive day and i'm really happy with the new recruits, beware the world... here we come !