Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Zuk'Thar

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
You know what? I think I'll make an app. I'm friendly enough with some Earthspawn already7

Account Name: K9_Diarmuid
IC Name: Elrohir Ancalimé Engem.
Character Age: 191
Race: Wood Elf
Link to your backstory if you have one:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/elrohir-ancalimé-engem.21250/
Desired Field of Work [Agriculture, Military/Government, etc]: Elrohir doesn't care, he just likes to brew potions.

-K9
Accepted, one of the only non-Earthspawn to be accepted

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
A
Account Name: wolfpilot
IC Name: Wolf
Character Age: 32
Race: Earthspawn
Link to your backstory if you have one
Desired Field of Work [Agriculture, Military/Government, etc]: Government or Agriculture
Accepted.
Account Name: wolfpilot
IC Name: Wolf
Character Age: 32
Link to your backstory if you have one
Desired Field of Work [Agriculture, Military/Government, etc]: Government or Agriculture
accepted.

wolfpilot

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey guys, if you are not aware, I have been accepted into the city, and I have a building project idea for the city...
Introducing! The Hall of Sparring! (sorry the picture for the layout design would not come up) This will be a place that the residents can swordplay, or just beat each other up with their fists. If I can buy just enough land in the city, I can build the hall. Tell me what you think of this.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Hey guys, if you are not aware, I have been accepted into the city, and I have a building project idea for the city...
Introducing! The Hall of Sparring! (sorry the picture for the layout design would not come up) This will be a place that the residents can swordplay, or just beat each other up with their fists. If I can buy just enough land in the city, I can build the hall. Tell me what you think of this.
This was already planned and I began claiming land for it! You can be in charge of the project if you like?

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
This reminds me a lot of the Burning Legion and the Old Horde from the Warcraft series... Bet it'll turn out epic :p

ReyCraft1237

Villager
Account Name: ReyCraft1237
IC Name: Kroluk Drul
Character Age: 26
Link to your backstory if you have one:
Desired Field of Work [Agriculture, Military/Government, etc]: military