Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cloud

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
So incredibly tempted to get a "Sea ---> Cloud ---> Rain ---> Rivers ---> Sea" cycle picture and just let that explain Cloud's naming by every stage of his life...

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
So I was reading his regeneration ability and I'm curious. Can cloud die? Or do you just chop him into pieces, put those pieces in seperate boxes and scatter the boxes far far away from each other and hope he doesn't get put back together in your lifetime?

Sorry if this has already been asked...50 pages is too much for a super lazy guy :p

Raith

Lord of Altera
So I was reading his regeneration ability and I'm curious. Can cloud die? Or do you just chop him into pieces, put those pieces in seperate boxes and scatter the boxes far far away from each other and hope he doesn't get put back together in your lifetime?

Sorry if this has already been asked...50 pages is too much for a super lazy guy :p
oh he can die, but he would "revive" via the mysticism core of his. regenerating limbs and everything else he lost. I figure that he will be very hard to kill

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff

50 pages is a lot yes, and-
oh he can die, but he would "revive" via the mysticism core of his. regenerating limbs and everything else he lost. I figure that he will be very hard to kill
Ma main man raith summed it up quite nicely :p

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
*Testosterone packed bro-fist of pure masculinity*
For the love of Shalherana, keep your shirt on.
Taking it back so I do not receive my first disagree from Cloud.

Ghosty: Disagree removed. Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Aracena: What a poop face. But, she's a poop face that Cloud has gotten through to, and is glad that she finds happiness in being able to tell someone about what is happening. If she cares to extend her trust to Cloud, then he must do the same in return, as it wouldn't work if it wasn't both ways.
I had actually fully forgotten about this. I loled all over again.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good

YOU HAVE NO IDEA UGH

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff