Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[coastal village]the new Blackport

Michaël Dirix

Legend of Altera
There once was a town called Blackport, after ages it ended up in ruins. The knight Michael Hawklight was given the task to rebuild and make it a living town again.

Caldwell s a farming village, the main building is the keep where Michael lives. There are several wooden huts avaible for the villagers. Caldwell has a lot of farms, a church and transport to Stoneheart. Caldwell is a town where RP is very popular. there are some roles left.

Mayor:Michael_dirix
Co-mayon:not needed for now
Current citizens:Reviewerman (priestess of Harateth) and Mariomluigifish (foreman, head of the farmers),squareblob (farmer),IamTheCookieKing (Brewer), Hsshotwell (farmer).

open roles:
servant or page
farmers
fisherman/woman
blacksmith
... if you suggest a good role I might add it.

Caldwell gives new players the chance to move on the the big cities of House Hawklight, where people can become wealthy merchants or mighty warriors. We do help new players to get set up.
Homes in Caldwell are free.
Everyone is welcome to pay a visit ;)

2012-11-01_11.12.21.png2012-11-01_11.11.51.png2012-11-01_11.12.33.png2012-11-01_11.12.45.png

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
God Damnit... I had a tone of jobs written down. I will just put the main ones
Fishermen/Women
Armourer/Blacksmith
Fletcher
Servents
Banks
Physicians./Medical stuff
Jester/Ministerial
Gardener
Apothecary
Baker/Cook
Astrologer
Painter/Artist
these are the main ones I can remember.
Also, town guard

Michaël Dirix

Legend of Altera
Blackport is now the starter town for House Hawklight, a humble beginning for a great future!
For people new to Hollowworld we now have some area's to build.