Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

cocadoodanda- Application [Approved - fencible]

Cocadoodanda

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: cocadoodanda

2. Age: 14
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: England

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
- Yes, of course...
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience role-playing?
a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.

There's nothing better to do in your spare time than to play on-line as another character in another world! I personally think that role-play is one of the the best available web experiences around.

b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft.

- I played both of these games for a time, mostly Runescape though.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Jacob, and I have been playing minecraft since Indev. I have a strong interest in fantasy novels and computer games (as you might have worked out!), and enjoy most outdoor activities. (e.g Hiking, Sailing, Kayaking and suchlike). I have a very large of experience in minecraft, and I'm pretty certain there's not a crafting recipe I don't know! I spend a huge amount of time on my computer, blogging, gaming and Graphics. I have recently taken an interest in the Maya 3d design software- something i hope to get good at in the foreseeable future.
That's about it really...
9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Yes.​
I have set up and managed my own server (steamcraftRPG- check it out on Enjin)​
It was meant to be a role-play, but we never got round to actually pulling it off, so its just a bog standard survival server. We have around 50 regular users and a great team of Mods and Admins.​
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes, I do

Cocadoodanda

Villager
There is no q11 and q12 on the guide.

Where can I find them?
one more thing, I have already been whitelisted once on this server, and got quite far into the game. I had a house in Aurolus and served as a town lumberjack. Not sure why I was un- whitelisted.

Cocadoodanda

Villager
11. I honestly can't remember where I found the server, since it's been a long time since I played on it.
My best bet would be that I found it on Minecraft Server Lists.

12. Yes, I voted