Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

cojoA47-Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cojoA47

Villager
Your Minecraft username: cojoA47
2. Age: 21​
3. Gender: male​
4. Country:U.S.A.

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I have read the tome of Citizenship.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?I think role playing is a fun experience, and I play allot of role playing games.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests,hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm a nice player that likes making twists in plots. I hope I don't sound obsessive but my hobbies include lots of role playing. I have respect for other players, and i do lots of outdoor activities too such as (1) Basket ball it's my favorite sport and i play with a team, (2) go carting, my brother wanted a go cart so my dad bought one when we were little and i really enjoyed it.(3) yard work,with this i'm on the edge because i enjoy mowing the lawn and leaf blowing,but i rather not do it by choice (4) other it basically means any other outdoor activity such as walking the dog,riding a bike,or just enjoying peace. I'm a hard worker, and come up with wise solutions to problems. Another thing is i'm a dedicated fighter who will fight for a good cause in any way possible. In Minecraft most of my traits are the same as real life. As i come to a conclusion i have allot of role play experience. Another thing is i like dogs but don't trust cats, and i like over thinking life as it is although i always get confused. Also I dislike immature people who will just mess things up. I grew up with a twin brother and two sisters also a dog (parents of course) and didn't really have an "easy" time making friends. also my favorite book series is "The Hunger Games" and my favorite movie is "Green Hornet" Thank you and please accept my request to join.

The only work i have is red stone machines, but i have no screen shots(sorry lost the question)

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
no not really

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

11. How did you find out about our server?
I found out about this server when I was browsing for medieval Minecraft servers.

12.Have you voted for us?
I have voted.

Also there is nothing else i have to share.

Finally i'm aware of the black magic law.

Thank you for your time :)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Could you please add some more to part 7? We like to get to know our players better before we unleash them into the roleplaying world.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
If you cant think of what to add, try expanding on what you already have.

i do lots of outdoor activities too such as basket ball, go carting, i do yard work, and various other games​
For example,for your basketball, is it casual? With a club? How about Go Karting? Bit of a strange hobby, how did you start it? Yard work? Whats that? Other games, such as?​

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Approved, welcome to Altera.

Before jumping straight in, I recommend you read the Altera Survival guide (its not a big read) stickied at the top of the whitelist section.

Status
Not open for further replies.