Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

colemertz [Approved - Tantara]

cole mertz

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: colemertz
2. Age: 14
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States of America

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I have.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I love to roleplay on minecraft, I played on several 'fallout' themed role play servers and a couple medieval ones.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello, I am Cole Mertz, I am a 14 year old american who likes to play minecraft. I found this server while stalking HoboLary on google, since I played on past servers with him, and found this. I actually came to this server a very long time ago, like 6+ months ago, but I don't really remember much about it, but yea. I currently attend the 8th grade and play football in the fall, I like to take strools along the beach and listen to techno, sometimes I longboard, sometimes I don't. I love to make towns in minecraft, just the feeling of people living in my town makes me excited, I love to build walls around my city because walls are bad-ass. I also enjoy going around 'the weird part of youtube', so to speak because for some reason, ridiculous gary's mod videos of a flying heavy entertains me. I also love to play fps's like Tribes: Ascend and Gotham city Imposters, and some times battlefield 3. So yea, that is my life in a nutshell, also I went to minecon.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

It took me 3 weeks to build this in creative, but yea.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Not really, but feel free to contact me if you want to talk.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

This aint' my first rodeo sister, i'm aware.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I google'd HoboLary.​

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I have now.
Thanks,
colemertz

Belkenman

Loyal Servant of Altera
For 6:

Talk about other game you've played, somethinng else other then minecraft, those experiences you've had and how they will effect your Rolyplay character on the server.

Other then that I really like your application :D I can tell we're gonna get along just fine :p Good luck man and well done, your a funny guy ;)

Tantara

Resigned Admin
I'm going to accept you :)
Before you do anything, I really recommend flipping through the Altera Census to get a feel for the possible towns in Altera. When you start, you'll spawn in the town of Brustenburg. Use the Altera Survival Guide to find your way to Port Silver and the docks there to start to visit towns that you'd like. You've got to live in a town on this server, so its beneficial to know what sort of town you're looking for when you start.
Also, please read the rules one last time on the wiki tab to make sure that you've got a handle of things. I'd like to put an extra emphasis on the anti x-ray rule. Any use of black magic will be discovered.
Feel free to pm myself or any other mod/admin with any questions that you may have. Users with a red name in-game are moderators or admins.

Anyways, welcome to Altera!
It's ok, belk ^-^