Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Colossus Unchained] The Deadlands Revival - 20.00 CEST Rangers

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Weekdays are not okay.
Okay, then we'll be looking at doing it in a few weeks, because I've got all my weekends booked until 2023 haha
1st of January (Sunday) 20.00h CEST is the nearest availability.

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Okay, then we'll be looking at doing it in a few weeks, because I've got all my weekends booked until 2023 haha
1st of January (Sunday) 20.00h CEST is the nearest availability.
Weekdays are only not available until the 18th, according to Crusader_Of_Man, so somewhere in there could perhaps work?

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
Faction Name: Rangers
Member Names & Skills:
  • Laicelem: Ranged (archery), Swords, evasion, stealth
  • Cieren: Running, jumping, grappling, melee, ranged, biting
  • Glomlir: Alchemy, cooking, morale (some ranged)
  • Seeker, J.: Melee, Fortitude, Determination, Ranged (has a spell to fly, though does not really intend to use it)
  • Candice: T2, ranged (archery) primarily, with knowledge on axes, a bit of medicine/alchemy and cooking
Possibly a couple more coming, I just got this roster with who's awake and present right now to get a spot

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Member Names & Skills:
Possibly a couple more coming, I just got this roster with who's awake and present right now to get a spot
Since Fortune was online, but his entire party abandoned him and didn't show up, it's perfect timing that you signed up now; you can take down the colossus I already made. is 20.00h CET a good starting time for your party generally? And prefer weekdays or weekends?

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
Unfortunately, that's a bit soon notice for us to hop in, and I have plans made already for today so I'll need to find a day & time that works for most people including yourself.
Few days that work for me at least: Dec: 22nd, 24th, 26th, 27th, 28th (time-dependent), 30th, 31st | Jan: 2nd

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Unfortunately, that's a bit soon notice for us to hop in, and I have plans made already for today so I'll need to find a day & time that works for most people including yourself.
Few days that work for me at least: Dec: 22nd, 24th, 26th, 27th, 28th (time-dependent), 30th, 31st | Jan: 2nd
That was the idea; not to go today, but to just use the monster already built. That's why I want to know if your party can do 20.00h CET and if weekdays / weekends are preferable. That will narrow it down enough to quickly find a suitable date :)

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
Member Names & Skills:
  • Seeker, J.: Melee, Fortitude, Determination, Ranged (has a spell to fly, though does not really intend to use it)
  • Candice: T2, ranged (archery) primarily, with knowledge on axes, a bit of medicine/alchemy and cooking
The date we've worked out is Dec 31st

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The date we've worked out is Dec 31st
I'm afraid that is impossible for me. That's new years eve and 8 in the evening, which means I'll be out and about :) Any other dates that suit? Maybe in the new year?

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
Member Names & Skills:
  • Laicelem: T1 blessed, ranged (archery), swords, evasion, stealth
  • Arvyth: Ranged-throwing, magic (utility, offense, melee+ranged), melee
  • Candice: T2 blessed, ranged (archery) primarily, with knowledge on axes, a bit of medicine/alchemy and cooking
  • Keone: magic, grappling

Veradite

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Pronouns
She/Her
Veradite
Veradite
Blessed
Member Names & Skills:
  • Laicelem: T1 blessed, ranged (archery), swords, evasion, stealth
  • Arvyth: Ranged-throwing, magic (utility, offense, melee+ranged), melee
  • Candice: T2 blessed, ranged (archery) primarily, with knowledge on axes, a bit of medicine/alchemy and cooking
  • Keone: magic, grappling
I feel like I should add Cieren is airblessed as well as having the climbing/jumping perks from Theodra (T3)