Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Commissions Thread AHHH

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Its only a loose sketch because i was waiting for payment and ended up going to the irl money ones-

but sorry xD;

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Elz holy crap you should record you drawing, I wanna see demn speedpaints

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
CHANGED MY MIND I WANT THE GREY PORTRAIT!
Thx!
I kinda only wanted to do a max of two - Afraid I'll have to keep yours as the sketch you wanted before. I did have examples in the main post. Sorry.
Can you confirm you want halfbody sketch still?

Also, I lied. Finished off the halfdone sketch after food for jakp25

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
I kinda only wanted to do a max of two - Afraid I'll have to keep yours as the sketch you wanted before. I did have examples in the main post. Sorry.
Can you confirm you want halfbody sketch still?

Also, I lied. Finished off the halfdone sketch after food for jakp25

That's fine! And yes I still want the sketch! :)

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Ok, so I'm giving a geometry final right now to one of my students so I have some time, albeit I'm on my phone, so pics don't exist for me. Here's roughly what I'm looking for. I'll send the money when I'm home.
Form:
Whatchu Want: The full monty (50 k)
Character: Father Almeric
Deets: I'll do a slight sketch later, wireframe to show it, but I'm conflicted between a more joyous appearance and a more solemn appearance. I'm thinking of him standing in a ray of light with a dark background, hands folded in front of him. Or maybe he is holding an old leather-bound time in his left hand and holding his right hand to his chin in contemplation(?). I don't know. Regardless, he'll have his purple silken stole over his shoulders and his habit on. Remember, he is bald with a butter beard and a twinkle in his blue eyes.
Note: you da best

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Posting this since it's easier to find it for your references. Wasn't able to before.

Form:
Whatchu Want: Sketch Full body (7k)
Character: Violet Dahlinia Shink'maho
Deets: Clothing is the same as in her profile, although she has puffy sleeves, rather than sleeveless. Her hair is clean side-swept bangs, and is straight and rather long (Reaching between the hips and waist). She's very spunky and sassy, curious and adventurous. She very much loves to explore the edges of the jungles, even though she's not supposed to. Spends most her days with Victor, teasing or just doing random things they both like. Pose would be, either absentmindedly writing in a journal while staring off to anything really. (Honestly, anything you'd think is fitting)
Note: Take a break sometime.