Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Community

Yoda

Lord of Altera
This is what I've been watching because I have no wifi connection. I've almost finished season 2, so no spoilers :p

What an amazing show.

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
I've only ever seen the episode where they play paintball... I'll have to watch this fully sometime.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
My twitter conversation with Dan Harmon, the creator of Community:

@amnesiac_cat: @danharmon I've been studying the multiverse theory and I don't know how something can be a "prime timeline". Aren't all timelines equal?
@danharmon: @amnesiac_cat in an infinite multiverse, the concept of a prime timeline would be purely subjective but important, like the word "home."
@amnesiac_cat: @danharmon that's my point. Instead of trying to get into the prime timeline, Abed would only be trying to get into a different one. :)
@amnesiac_cat: @danharmon On the other hand I can see how Abed would see that timeline as home. In that timeline everything stayed normal, how he likes it.
@danharmon: @amnesiac_cat yep. Logic says life makes sense but doesn't matter. Mythology says it matters but makes no sense. Consciousness is anxiety.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
“If I stay, there can be no party.
I must be out there in the night.
Staying vigilant.
Wherever a party needs to be saved,
I’m there.
Wherever there are mask.
Wherever there are tomfoolery and joy.
I’m there.
But sometimes I’m not because I’m out in the night,
Staying vigilant.
Watching.
Lurking.
Running.
Jumping.
Hurdling.
Sleeping.
No, I can’t sleep.
You sleep.
I’m awake.
I don’t sleep.
I don’t blink.
Am I a bird? No.
I’m a bat.
I am Batman.
Or am I?
Yes, I am Batman.”

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Hey, who cares about Christmas? Community returns in 10 days! Here are a couple of trailers:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
So, if all here have seen the newest episode, any theory on whom the bandit could be?

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Chang, definitely! Also, Radiohead have returned from their mention in the very first pilot episode. Not sure why. xD.

It was great, I love it!