Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Conflicts in the Sorrowlands

atkrye

King of Quests
This is an idea that has been brewing in mine and a few others's heads for a while- I believe someone made a I suggestion for it. Recently, me and a few others hid in some trees in the Sorrowlands and offered money for anyone who could kill us. We had a lot of fun and it was an event which everyone enjoyed. Taking from this, I think we should have similar events in the future.
I love the concept of organised mini events taking place in the Sorrowlands- in particular pvp ones as a nice way to pass the time.
So if you have any ideas for mini events that could take place (with a rp backstory please :p) then I will look into implementing it as an event. I will also offer up prize rewards (out of my own money! :p). If you have a good idea which might be likened to one in a pvp game- perhaps a capture the flag, king of the hill, search and destroy, and so in medieval terms.. put it here :)

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
i think that a castle assault would be awesome, two sides lets say 6 on each. The attackers have to break down the doors, assault the castle, find a specific room or area (it could have a chest in it) the attackers could also have a 20 death cap. The defenders on the other hand have have to defend that door at all cost and they have a smaller cap (10 or something, due to the strategic advantage they have). :)

on the rp side of things, the castle could be a bandit hideout where an important criminal is being held. The strong imperial forces must find this criminal and bring him to his much deserved justice.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
We could do a similar thing for becoming a knight, a last man standing sort of thing, with the victor becoming a knight. Or Battles between knights on pigs.

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
How about a group of people can only have wooden items must survive a certain amount of game days in the sorrowlands... or two groups and the two groups cannot kill on another but can trap, or lure mobs to the other team, last team to be alive or one with more people wins.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
How about a group of people can only have wooden items must survive a certain amount of game days in the sorrowlands... or two groups and the two groups cannot kill on another but can trap, or lure mobs to the other team, last team to be alive or one with more people wins.
That wooden items idea is pretty awesome, but people'd probably just dig in and wait.

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
perhaps a king or hand king (or more ) follows a group (or both) using whatever meathods they want. and make sure the players don't hide. lol or maybe refs with diemand eqipment. Hidding in the ground wouldn't be sport like and they will not get the prises if they hadn't done anything. But i do agree with shadow my idea has some flaws

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
How about the "Save the sleeper". You start out with two or more teams of 5 people. One of those five has to be the volunteer sleeper. He can't do anything, really.
The other 4 teammates have to work together to protect the sleeper by killing the mobs and pushing him to safety. The team with the last sleeper standing wins.