Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Story Connected by fate

Which character do you want the first episode to be about?

• Lork, An assassin with a kind side

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Earlgreen

Settling in Altera
Update: too lazy to update anymore, might finish the whole story during a holiday or something and re-upload it all

Prologue: The wind blows in one direction
We found out about one of the darkest secrets in this kingdom..... We got caught and Thrown into jail.... Even one of us died! It's getting harder to breathe. The air in this prison tastes like a mixture of mud and coal. Each minute feels like an hour. I look to the right, A wall that blocks us from the outside world. Two people are sitting against it: A man with brown hair and a beard, ragged clothing and looks like a dwarf but too tall to be one, A woman with purple hair, ragged clothing and elven ears. The man looks like a smith of some sort whilst the woman has an aura of nobility around her. My vision starts to get blurry and my head starts to hurt. Drops of a red colour fall on the ground.... It's getting darker and darker..... How did all of this happen.... I hear a guard yell something but i can't comprehend it. It's getting quieter... then it fades to black.

Last edited:

Earlgreen

Settling in Altera
Episode 1: Burns of betrayal

I'm your average blacksmith, well maybe a bit above average. When I was about the age of ten, I discovered that I was a prodigy blacksmith. My dad never allowed me to sell or show off the swords I made. In the schools I was known as a useless smith because no one has ever seen my swords. One time I caught my dad talking to a black hooded man. They were talking in a foreign language which I think was Indian or something. The one thing that caught my eye in their discussion was a name.... Tvastar. I never knew what it meant until that fated day. I never knew my mother, My dad told me she died the day I was born. Today I did what I always do after school, create different weapons. The smell of melted ores while making weapons calms me down. I heard someone knocking on the door of the shed I work in. I stopped sharpening the dull swords on the wall and opened the door. The opening sound of the door produces a noise I wasn't very fond of. In front of me was a little girl. She looked very poor, Her clothes were ripped and not the typical girl clothes that get worn around these parts. I looked very confused when I laid my eyes on her. Pretty normal response if a girl knocks on your door and you don't know her. The thing that confused me the most though was her hair. Her hair had a green colour, which I had never seen before. She looked afraid of me which is everyone's reaction when they see me for the first time. I had a beard which hasn't been shaved for weeks and I look like a psychopath. I tried to put up a smile and asked her why she knocked on my door. She started whimpering and whispered to me ''Please hide me''. I started to get interested in her, what was her story? I let her in and let her sit on the only chair I had in my workshop, It wasn't in good shape either, some parts looked like they were about to fall off. I gave here my best cup and poured some water in it. I was about double her size and was afraid that would intimidate her so I sat on the ground. The ground was very dirty, but I didn't mind. She started talking on her own. ''T-thank you for saving me'' she said in a whimpering voice. You could see in her eyes that she didn't feel save yet. ''What's the matter, is someone hunting you down?'' I asked her. She took a sip from the cup I gave her. ''More like they want to get rid of me'' she looked more serious when she answered my question. ''Why do they want to get rid of you?'' I asked her. ''I can't tell you that, they might hunt you down too'' she looked dead serious. My next question was interrupted by loud knocks. ''Under command of the seven holy knights we need you to open the door!''. I quickly opened my trapdoor where I dump my weapons that are beyond repair and lifted the girl up and hid her in it. Just as I closed it the door was kicked open....The door went open in one fell swoop. Two soldiers stormed in followed by someone of presumably higher rank in the hierarchy. I got grabbed by the arms and my head pushed against the cold walls. The third man came closer. I got a better look at his face, or better said his ears. He was high likely one of the elven ambassadors visiting this land for the peace treaty we're about to make with the elven country. He started talking. '' Where is the girl?''. He assumed I knew about this girl which is odd to storm in someone's house and ask something like this. ''I have no idea what you're talking about.'' I replied. Next thing I know I'm getting roughened up by the 2 soldiers. Things started to get black, the two soldiers stopped. A third soldier came in. I can hear some murmuring about an elven girl that has been found or something. The world faded to black.... I don't have any memory about the things that happened after that, the next thing I know I'm stuck In a prison along with some other people.

continued in episode 2

Last edited:

Earlgreen

Settling in Altera
Episode 2 part 1: A missing note.
''So, where are you from?'' I looked up, the man who was driving the carriage gave me a faint smile. ''That is what I myself would like to find out too.... I'm currently suffering from memory loss.'' I replied with a sorrowful voice. ''That's tragic, what brings you to Alesburg?'' is what he replied with. He probably tried to quickly change the subject since it was a rather dire one. ''Let's just say I'm looking for someone...'' I replied to him. We continued talking until the carriage stopped. The driver looked like he'd seen a ghost or something. ''What's the matter?'' I asked rather worried. The driver tried to smile but didn't answer my question. I had the feeling something was wrong... My wooden right arm started to shake. I started hearing howls from behind. A swift werewolf was chasing us. The driver started whipping his horses.... but we weren't fast enough. The werewolf pounced the driver an ripped his torso apart. Without hesitation I bit my finger, smeared my blood on my wooden arm and started chanting: Ignus verda spante! Roots appeared from the ground, entangling the foul beast. I walked towards it. my bare feet created soft shockwaves in the ground. I put my left hand on its dirty fur and smeared some blood over it. I started chanting again: dero vinti rome! a tree emerged from the werewolf's body, draining all of his lifeforce. After that matter was over I walked over the driver's corpse. I put down a white flower on his lifeless body, a sign that will surely sent him to Ashtiirr.I looked at the sign next to the road: Alesburg 322 yards. I sighed, and started walking to the north. Alesburg was a small town, it did have everything you need to live. I walked passed a wanted board and one thing caught my eye: Jargen dead or alive. I cursed inside myself. This is going to be a long day......

Last edited: