Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Coopershire Festival [Peaceful]

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
*The following poster would be posted in the Crossroads, Tambry, and Coopershire*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Coopershire Opening Festival!
Coopershire circle.png

*The above picture would be crudely drawn*

Once a happy Halfling community named Lydel. After the previous beloved owner, Habin Lydel, died the community slowly fell apart. The homes left empty, the streets left deserted.

Once there stood a mighty oak tree in the center which has since fallen due to decay.

Now a new owner has taken residence of the town. His name Alexander Silversand and he wishes to bring new life to the small Halfling village but also revitalize the Halfling community!

In a Fireday, 13th of Springrise, a festival shall be held. All are welcome to attend the ceremonial opening of what is now called Coopershire!

There will be food, music and a prayer and offering of a ceremonial sapling to the Goddess Shalherana in hopes that she will bestow her blessing her blessing upon the community.

If any wish to help with the festivities please contact Alexander Silversand at the crossroads, Tambry. or Coopershire. We are in search of bards, cooks, dancers, and even an official priest of Shalherana

We hope to see you all there!

- Alexander Silversand
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC:

What: This is a festival in celebration of the opening of Coopershire. We will be having food, drink, and entertainment. Followed by a prayer to Shalherana in which we will plant a birch sapling in the center of the town. If you are interested in helping in some way post below or message me and we can work something out!

When: Friday March 13th at 5 PM EST >>Click Here for your Timezone<<

Where: Coopershire! Just south of Tambry and we have a stablemaster but you must type Go Lydel as it is not changed yet.

Notes: This is not a summoning! I nor Alex expect the Goddess Shalherana to show up. Alex does not believe that a god has to show up each time they are prayed to. But if a god shows up awesome but I do not expect one to and neither should you!

Tags: @Lady Alec @Hogo-Sha Kitsune @Antilogy @Ddaug02 @oounstopabl3oo @Michcat @Gaby

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Forgot to put a time. It is set to start at 5 pm EST and last about an hour. The time and date is very flexible so let me know if you wish to attend but cannot make that time.

Also forgot to mention the event is peaceful.

And finally I am looking for at least 2 bards, 1 cook, and a few other people to work entertainment of any kind! Plus a priest of Shalherana to lead the prayer. Tag people if you think anyone would be interested.~

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Oh, were my screenshots not good enough? need new ones?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Forgot to put a time. It is set to start at 5 pm EST and last about an hour. The time and date is very flexible so let me know if you wish to attend but cannot make that time.

And finally I am looking for at least 2 bards, 1 cook, and a few other people to work entertainment of any kind! Plus a priest of Shalherana to lead the prayer. Tag people if you think anyone would be interested.~
@zXzMAGIIKzXz Would your fiddler bard be interested?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)

Ah! Cheery Oshette is probably interested in coming to sell some cookies and promote her help :D

Magiik

Lord of Altera
@zXzMAGIIKzXz Would your fiddler bard be interested?
Garrick would certainly be interested! Unless anything comes up, I should be available at that time. I might be able to find someone else to play, as well, but I promise anything for that.
This seems right up Garrick's alley. For those that don't know, Garrick is a fiddler (bard that plays a fiddle) and specializes in dancing and drinking songs.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Update: I moved it one day back so it is actually two weeks from /today/. If that works for everyone who wants to attend.
Also I forgot to mention that I will be OOCly paying any people who want to help. Not sure how much but it should be worth your time.
And finally I forgot we need a brewer! We need someone to make the drinks, preferably non-alcoholic teas. @Lady Alec Would your character be interested in doing this for the festival? I will be paying for everything.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Update: I moved it one day back so it is actually two weeks from /today/. If that works for everyone who wants to attend.
Also I forgot to mention that I will be OOCly paying any people who want to help. Not sure how much but it should be worth your time.
And finally I forgot we need a brewer! We need someone to make the drinks, preferably non-alcoholic teas. @Lady Alec Would your character be interested in doing this for the festival? I will be paying for everything.
I have a few teas, about a chest's worth that I can divvy out for the event, I'd either have to talk to @Ozonepheonix about getting some more though.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Well I will think about contacting some people here soon. Though I want to see if Lady Alec wants to cater the event seeing as she is a resident of the town. But if she doesn't at least I have options! :D

Magiik

Lord of Altera
Um, slight issue. I'm available the 27th, but I'll be out most of the day on the 28th and I don't know what time I'll be back. If I had to guess, though, I'd say 6:00-7:00 EST is when I'd be getting home, but I'm not absolutely sure.
So, sorry if Garrick won't be there at first.

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Love to! The tea parlor shall be open and a sampling of all Thiil's Cliffside Brew's teas will be available to try! (as long as I haven't forgotten anything or something doesn't come up)

Its fine by me if i cant make it. Just pick a whatever date works for residents of Coopershire

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Bump
Time has been decided. It WILL be on the 27th, next Friday so people can make it
5pm EST
Does anyone know where I can get that fancy timezone clock~?
Also if you want to meet with Alex to help in some way before hand lemme know but it isn't required.

Edit: Found it- http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150227T17&p0=105&fg1=9acd79&fg2=99dbd4&msg=Coopershire Festival &csz=1
Edit Edit: Timezone converter- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...ershire+Festival+&iso=20100227T17&p1=105&ah=2

Last edited:

Let me know if you need anything from me. I likely won't be attending, but if I can help in any way do let me know.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Bump!
This is this Friday. We still need a few entertainers and some more people to pass out food. Contact me if you are interested. I will be paying 2,500 radiants to all those who help out.~

Magiik

Lord of Altera
Garrick should be able to play music (he's a skilled fiddler), but there's a very slim possibility that I will not be available at that time. Very, very slim, but worth mentioning. I have a school competition on Saturday.