Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Counseling Service + Walk-Ins Welcome!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
A small flyer tacked to the Crossroads and Thiil board:

Educated Diplomat, Vocational Speaker, Professional Transcriber and Apprentice-Therapist, Oshette Muiryn Hawklight, has opened a small Counseling Service within the Town of Thiil.

Let your mind be at ease. Come for Vekels Cake, or to simply find a friendly and listening ear.

Walk-Ins Welcome! Feel free to stop by, even if it is just to say hello. Look for the small house on the hill across from the Rose Ward within Thiil!

Last edited:

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Helper: "Hello Cloud, how can we help you today"
Cloud: "A-At the crossroads, p-people keep leaving posters a-and signs.. they just s-stack up, no one ever takes any down! No one... ever t-takes any posters... down... T-Too.. many posters.."

Also, sounds like a lovely idea :3

Helper: "Hello Cloud, how can we help you today"
Cloud: "A-At the crossroads, p-people keep leaving posters a-and signs.. they just s-stack up, no one ever takes any down! No one... ever t-takes any posters... down... T-Too.. many posters.."

Also, sounds like a lovely idea :3
I took my posters down today actually ;)

Also, love it!