Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Courtzo's Application [Accepted - Sodium]

Courtzo

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Courtzo
2. Age: 18
3. Gender: Female
4. Country: Canada

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Roleplaying is so much fun, yet I haven't had the chance to experience a roleplay server on minecraft. I have some roleplaying experience by playing Skyrim!

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello community! My name is Courtney, but you can just call me Courtzo. I am a grade 12 student and I live in Southwestern Ontario. I like to think of myself as friendly and outgoing, and always willing to help. I'd say my friends could say the same thing!
I am here because I enjoy roleplaying, and I feel it will be an amazing experience in minecraft. I am 18 and I am just a pretty much normal teenage girl. Some of my hobbies include being on my school's competitive cheer team, (Go Stampeders!!) drawing, hanging out with friends, playing the Bass Clarinet, doing drama and playing Minecraft! I also work at a movie theatre, which usually consumes my time to play on Friday nights and half-days Saturday and Sunday. I am planning on going to College to take Radio Broadcasting courses, and maybe eventually become a Television host!
I am very excited to be a part of this roleplay, the more I read about it, the more intrigued I became!
This seems like an overall great server with loads of friendly people.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Okay!

Apartment Complex (With rooftop pool!)

Beach House
Underwater Bedroom
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I've been told I'm pretty good at building, I was upgraded to admin on a server I had built on because the creators of the server felt I was trustworthy enough to have more responsibilities on the server, and they liked what I built.

As probably every avid Minecrafter first started out, my very first shelter I built was a small 4x4 dirt shelter in the side of a cliff to avoid the dreaded creepers. (I think they are quite fun now.) Well, I must admit that was the second night I had been in the Minecraft world. The first night I ran around like I was queen of the world, and then almost cried the first time I heard the zombies moaning with my laptop speakers full blast, and I was killed shortly after. I had been repeatedly clicking my mouse button trying to collect dirt, until my friend informed me that all I had to do was hold the mouse button down!
Honestly, I had been using a cracked version of minecraft until just recently I decided to purchase the game, because I absolutely love it, and it never gets boring!

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes! That's pretty much cheating. And cheating is wrong. :)

11. How did you find out about our server?
Google. It's pretty much my bible. I searched "Cool minecraft roleplay servers"
Sounds like this one fits the description to a tee.
12. Have you voted for us?
Quite honestly, I feel like I would have to play on the server a bit first before voting.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
this is good, although a bit more to question 7 would be great, alot of people misread the question and miss 8 or more sentences. other than that your fine.

Courtzo

Villager
Okay. :) I thought the screenshots of my work would be enough to say about my minecraft experiences, but I will go into greater detail!

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I really love the building you made. Just know that in our medieval RP server, we need buildings to be in medieval/fantasy style ;)

Courtzo

Villager
Thanks! :) I figured, I just haven't done anything medieval before! :D I'm sure I can handle, I'm pretty creative. :p

Sodium

The Lunarch
I'm accepting this, a very nice application, Courtzo - I do like to see enthusiastic applicants ^,^

Accepted!
When you log in, you will spawn in Brustenburg - the starting town. A guide on what to do next can be found hereYou go back there at any time by typing /spawn. However, do not abuse that privilege (i.e /spawning out of pvp). There are a number of vibrant towns on the server, and you must be part of one before you can build - you can become a resident of a town by applying to the town of your choice here, on the forums. You can view all towns on the census here. If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to seek help either here on in game in the /ch ooc channel.
Welcome to Altera!