Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Crawford Athenaeum] Arts and Crafts

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
7FD5F29D-3C92-4C33-8B19-F21A68E86758.jpeg
· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·
The Crawford Athenaeum is hosting an arts and crafts evening to celebrate and educate people on the joys of creativity.
Different art lessons will be dotted around the establishment, with visitors being encouraged to try something new.

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·
OOC:

Trying to get in one last Crawford event before my activity goes a little spotty.

OCTOBER14th 5EST

My initial ideas were still life painting in the main class room, pottery in the basement, and maybe sewing or embroidery up in the library but I am open to suggestions. If you would like to assist in teaching about a craft on the evening of the event let me know.

Lessons:
Painting with Laisa​

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Still looking for teachers, I can probably have Laisa teach the painting stuff but I’d love to have at least two other people. That being said, pottery and sewing was just a suggestion so if you have something else arts or crafty you’d like to teach hmu

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
We've got painting and sewing thanks to Fortune but I was still hoping for one more crafting type thing to be taught in the basement. Whether it's pottery/smithing/ornaments/tinkering/glass blowing you name it. If you've got a char who'd be interested on doing a little lesson on it hmu.

EDIT: no sewing as fortunate is absent. Might postpone this to some other time.

Last edited: