Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

creeperhunterpb- application [Approved - Tantara]

creeperhunterpb

Lord of Altera
1. 1. Your Minecraft username: creeperhunterpb

2. Age:
3. Gender:
male
4. Country:
USA
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I do agree to (for some reason the link won`t work)
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
If you`re going to do a server, roleplay is the way to do it, and no.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello hollow world community! (I know that doesn`t count as a sentence)I am 14 and I have been playing Minecraft for about a year now. Hobbies include soccer, running, xbox, evony, and of course mineraft. as for those of you who don`t know what evony, it is a game with 18 million people playing and 0ver 130 servers. It is an rpg game based around the time of roman empire (also, play it because it is one of the best 100% free game on the internet). i love to have fun and help you out if you ask for a hand. i like to have fun, but kow the border between fun and annoying people. i like math and science, and i have just finished reading the inhearitance cycle (for the second time, and for those who haven`t read this, this is the best series i have ever read). i love pepperoini pizza, vanilla icecream, and snickers, as well as coke. favorite movies include- avatar, starwars sags, the underworld series, as well as abraham lincoln: vampire slayer (i kn ow it is rated R and hasn`t come out yet, but just the idae of having our 16th pres. kick edward`s butt makes me think it is going to be an amazing movie. I am here because I saw my friend (liveastroman21) playing on the server(at that time, I was mooching off of his account, so I could not play on the server). He told me that I should join first thing when I got my own. I did because I had seen him play a bit and the creativity I see on this sever is quite amazing (notably the ships and how well you build your cities. I like to think of myself as friendly and creative. I know my manners (I’m not going to be that ONE person on the server) and respect the rules that have been layed down. i have two sisters (one is a twin) and i used to have a rabbit untill reciently... I live near philly (go phillies/eagles!) and enjoy working on computers.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

i was going to upload a bunch of pictures of a castle i am doing right now; 342 by 321 blocks, 34 1/2 blocks high, and still being built. my computer is being stupid and won`t let me upload any of them, so you`ll just have to ask liveastroman21 or take my word. my appologies.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
the only reason i wouldn`t be on for a while is because i would be on a boyscout trip (usially a week at a time), but that will only be happening about 2x a year, so it won`t be a common thing. also, i have to share with my sisters, so i might not be on as long as others without siblings might.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes and even if I did want to use them, I would have no idea how to.
11. How did you find out about our server?
A friend told me. (liveastroman21)
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

yes

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Can you tell us a bit about yourself as a person? You've told us why you want to join, but we'd really like to know a bit about you as a person :)

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Thanks for clearing that up. I'm going to accept you :)
Before you do anything, I really recommend flipping through the Altera Census to get a feel for the possible towns in Altera. When you start, you'll spawn in the town of Brustenburg. Use the Altera Survival Guide to find your way to Port Silver and the docks there to start to visit towns that you'd like. You've got to live in a town on this server, so its beneficial to know what sort of town you're looking for when you start.
Also, please read the rules one last time on the wiki tab to make sure that you've got a handle of things. I'd like to put an extra emphasis on the anti x-ray rule. Any use of black magic will be discovered.
Feel free to pm myself or any other mod/admin with any questions that you may have. Users with a red name in-game are moderators or admins.

Anyways, welcome to Altera!

Oh, and here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54263163/Tome_of_Citizenship_1.2.pdf

creeperhunterpb

Lord of Altera
Thanks for clearing that up. I'm going to accept you :)
Before you do anything, I really recommend flipping through the Altera Census to get a feel for the possible towns in Altera. When you start, you'll spawn in the town of Brustenburg. Use the Altera Survival Guide to find your way to Port Silver and the docks there to start to visit towns that you'd like. You've got to live in a town on this server, so its beneficial to know what sort of town you're looking for when you start.
Also, please read the rules one last time on the wiki tab to make sure that you've got a handle of things. I'd like to put an extra emphasis on the anti x-ray rule. Any use of black magic will be discovered.
Feel free to pm myself or any other mod/admin with any questions that you may have. Users with a red name in-game are moderators or admins.

Anyways, welcome to Altera!

Oh, and here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54263163/Tome_of_Citizenship_1.2.pdf
thankyou! i already know i want to help out my friend (liveastroman21) and join his new city, and i have just read the tome of citizenship, as well as i ever intend to use them (expecially on this server where i wouldn`t want to get kicked from)