Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cromwell152 Application [Approved - Alaila]

Cromwell152

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:
Cromwell152​
2. Your real name:
Troy J.
3. Age:
4. Gender:
Male
5. Country:
USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes i have read the tome of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I feel that is is a great way to have fun with such a creative game, allowing things to become more in-depth then they could otherwise. I have experience with Rpgs, mount and blade, fable, all elder scroll games to name a few.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello to those reading this, my name is Troy but online i am known as Cromwell, or Crom for short. I am into history, video games, and trying out new and different things ranging from new foods to LARPing for a few years. Currently i am busy with my job to have very many hobbies, but i practice sword play and play paintball when i get the chance. I try to be online as much as i can but sometimes that can get difficult which i apologize for in advance. I have Larped for about 2 years total, i believe you haven't truly Rped until you do it in person, dressed up with a foam sword on hand. I am openly Bisexual which can turn people one way or another but its who i am. i live with my girlfriend who also plays minecraft, just not as much as i do..... most of the time. i like learning new things, and firmly believe life is a classroom because you never stop learning. i am a big strategy gamer for games such as Total war, Starcraft, Company of heroes, and will play any game once. And i am horrible about talking about my self as after reading this over you may have found out. If you have any questions about me feel free to ask them, i like to think my self an open person. Thank you for reading this and giving my application a chance.

9,10. n/a​
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i am aware and do not wish or plan to use them.

12. How did you find out about our server?
Google search.

13. Have you voted for us?
Yes i have, from what i have read about this server it is well worth a vote.​

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
dont be so sorry you cant be on like a wildfire, theres people playing a all hours for hours of fun^^ add more to number 8 telling us about yourself, and stop apoligizing ;p

Cromwell152

Loyal Servant of Altera
lol ill see what i can do, we have kittens so if i get them i might be able to pull off a super delux look to get her to join xD

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!

(And do bring your girl along! This server needs more girls!!!)