Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Crusader Kings II - Anyone have this game?

Do you have this game?

• Yeah!

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Nope!

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • OH GOD I WANT THIS GAME!

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
I was just wondering if anyone played Crusader Kings II. If you don't, I believe its on steam somewhere for around $39.99 or something.

Anyways, to those of you who DON'T have it, you basically take control of an empire, kingdom, duchy, county, etc., and you make important decisions like weather to rebel against your liege, or declare war on another character, if you have the proper Casus de Beli, choose who to form an alliance with. It is like a very-advanced, medieval version of risk.

Vulcus

Villager
CK2 is a great game. The battles are in real time but they're not like medieval 2, it's more of a map simulation kind of thing. Look up some gameplay on youtube. It's a game for manly men.

Minersrevenge

Legend of Altera
*Looks at what he has created, scotland ireland and wales united with a 96 year old red haired mega bearded genius for a king* Worth the last few hours., definetly

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Isn't this similiar to medieval 2 total war ?
NO! NOT AT ALL! It is so much better.
*Looks at what he has created, scotland ireland and wales united with a 96 year old red haired mega bearded genius for a king* Worth the last few hours., definetly
Hah, I started out as Gwynedd, a tiny duchy in wales, and at the end of the game, I ruled over Spain, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, and my friend ruled over England, France, and Denmark.

Altiak

Villager
One of my favorite strategy games of all time. I once initiated as William the Conqueror of the de Normandie Dynasty and formed the empire of Brittania, seizing Scotland, Ireland, Sweden, France, Aquitaine, the peninsula of Spain, and Jerusalem!

Last edited: