Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cubeydoom head for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Who needs a demon head if you got a living demon...

Hey! come back here! I thought we had a deal!
Camicaxe was slain by Cubeydoom wielding a mushroom.

C

Cubey

let me tell you, cubeydoom's head was originally from admin's spawn but name was incorrect, it should be Cubeydoom not cubeydoom, I fixed by spawn.. I don't remember who spawned it and gave to minez2000

Sorry to spoil.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
let me tell you, cubeydoom's head was originally from admin's spawn but name was incorrect, it should be Cubeydoom not cubeydoom, I fixed by spawn.. I don't remember who spawned it and gave to minez2000

Sorry to spoil.
NEEEEEEEEEEEWH
I paid almost 12k for it. :(

Yoda

Lord of Altera

Sorry to spoil.
Being as it's not legit, I'm guessing I'm not allowed to sell it, right?

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
Maybe Cubey is so nice and buys the head back...

EDIT: Or we build a memorial at Stormhold with the head on it, as remind for those who died because of the demon attacks on Stormhold.

Redocs

Lord of Altera
so sad.... it would have looked awsome in my house... on a pole.. in a cage... surrounded by fire...

(just in case....)

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Cubey's on a fencepost in my house. Anybody tries to take it will obviously have to give it back, as well as a personal fine. Yes, I will sue whoever takes my Cubey.

Status
Not open for further replies.