Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cubey's HW Cartoon

XDkaasXD

Lord of Altera
Yea, but you have to pay for photoshop right..? (Also for sai but i found a free versoin of it, not for photoshop...?)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Yea, but you have to pay for photoshop right..? (Also for sai but i found a free versoin of it, not for photoshop...?)
Huehuehueh...
Have to and pay are two subjective terms. >->;

Let me just put it this way, if I was to earn a living off this company, I would gladly pay it the absurd amount of money the program costs. Since I only use it as a purely non-profit hobby, I in no way actually damage the company's profit since I'm technically not a customer nor the target market. This isn't a game which is designed for entertainment purposes, but a program designed for professionals... And I'm certainly anything but that :p

XDkaasXD

Lord of Altera
Huehuehueh...
Have to and pay are two subjective terms. >->;

Let me just put it this way, if I was to earn a living off this company, I would gladly pay it the absurd amount of money the program costs. Since I only use it as a purely non-profit hobby, I in no way actually damage the company's profit since I'm technically not a customer nor the target market. This isn't a game which is designed for entertainment purposes, but a program designed for professionals... And I'm certainly anything but that :p
..so you dont pay?

C

Cubey

Sorry im extreme busy due to sculpture event designs which its important more than cartoon, I will draw it later!