Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Da orcy who dey cawwed dorky so who killed em'

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
For Christs sake Frankie. this is bloody ridiculous, Stick with this one now.
Since you seem to want to, if you go back to any of your other ones/start new ones, so help me god....

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
There are younger people on this server (13, 14) so I would appreciate if you took that word off. Thanks.
To be honest, if you've never heard a swear at 13 or 14 , your parents- no, to hell with it. People have undoubtedly heard it at that age.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
To be honest, if you've never heard a swear at 13 or 14 , your parents- no, to hell with it. People have undoubtedly heard it at that age. I have starred out the letters though, but left enough of it to convey my frustration at you.
Why are you frustrated, my character got killed so I am using another one of the characters I made, I feel as if what you are doing is unnecessary

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Why are you frustrated, my character got killed so I am using another one of the characters I made, I feel as if what you are doing is unnecessary
What I'm doing is unnecessary?
That's it, I'm done. I shan't say another word to you unless ordered to. *commence operation White Out*