Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Daisy Ravenwood

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Daisy Ravenwood
Full Titles: none
Nickname/Alias: "The Cheerful" "Odd one" "Beautiful"

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: human
Social Status: Fighter in traineing for the Guardforce, merchant of the Merchants Guild
Height: about 5'9
Weight: 120
Date of Birth: April 6, 1998 (don't know anything about alteran time!)
Date of Death: she's not that old!
Homeland:
Small farm not far from crossroads
Current Home: Tambry
Status: She is now a member of the Merchants Guild! If you are interested, talk to @The Tottot about joining!
Also now a member of the Tambry Guardforce! This is not a direction I thought she would go!
PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Small and thin not strong at all. But her way of voicing her opinion make up for having no physical strength whatsoever. :heart: Although she seems small, she is very quick and has strong perseverance that will really help her as she trains for the Tambry Guardforce.
Hair: Blondeish-brownish
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Fair and light. Doesn't tan much
Identifying Marks: Long hair, pretty face, usually smiling :D
Appearance: soft, young face

Clothing: Usually wears a brown dress. I will create more outfits.
Weaponry: Has a dagger for basic protection.

Prized Possessions: Her dagger and a necklace from her parents
Voice: High pitched but not squeaky!

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:
+ Friendly
+ Cheerful
+ Looks on the Brightside!
Fears:
+ Scary people
+ Losing friends
+ Looking like a joke training for the Guardforce
Weaknesses:
+
Too trusting
+ Fearful at times
+ Not much physical strength
Intelligence: Is very intelligent.
Languages: Common
Profession: Merchant and Peacekeeper in training

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Very innocent and kind.
Short Term Goals:
+ Finish training in Tambry
+ Find a good training outfit
+
Become closer friends to her acquaintances
Long Term Goals:
+ Become well known
+ Have a reputation of being trustworthy
+ Become respected

TRIVIA:
Favourite...
Place:
Pastime
: Reading
Food: Cake (dur who doesn't like cake?)
Drink: Dragons tear tea
Colour: Orange
Animal: Rabbit

Least Favourite...
Place: Swampy areas
Pastime: Writing long papers
Food: Mushroom stew
Drink: Beer
Colour: Puse
Animal: Pigs
RELATIONS:

Loved:
Trusted:
Nireth Cerridwen @Lady Alec - She is teaching her the art of tea brewing
Rowan Sprucebear @Green_Ghost11 - A childhood friend
and a man named Tanin Blackthorne.
Befriended:
Dasyra Orbryn, @CyberChaosV2 Didn't talk for long but hopes to make more friends in the future!

Nim Spooksy_ - A silver elf opening a pet shop! She and Daisy have become good friends and train together for the Tambry Guardforce.

Dominar - Dominar - Another dear friend. He is very kind to Nim and Daisy!

Liked:
Fechin Erlewis - a new member of the Merchants Guild. He seemed nice!
Arecena @Niek Morenta Helped her settle in to Thiil. Seems nice but unsure of Daisy
Nazir @Archbishop -A poet who seemed to take interest in her
Coaldust Michcat - a Caparii man who was really kind to her
Neutral:
Kareem Ramlah @dogbew -Didnt talk much but he was with Nazir so she found him interesting
Ahmad @Cap - Also didn't talk much. He seemed a little interested in her
Kiwel @blargtheawesome - left soon after she came but she liked him
Jacob Sir Saltington - An interesting man. Daisy doesn't know what to think about him
Unsure of:
Wary of:
Afraid of:
Disliked:
Hated:
Art (planning on adding more pics! :heart:):
Daisy.png
(@Sizzix)

(I did this one!)
Daisy.png
Thx @Lady Alec
(did this one as well! I can make one for you at this link!
BACKSTORY:
Dear Diary,
I woke this morning to the sound of the birds singing their song to the morning sun. Drowsily, I got out of bed to change into my hunting clothes (I go hunting every morning to provide food for my parents.). I grabbed my bow and returned back to the house with two turkeys in my hand. My parents welcomed me back with smiles from ear to ear. They seemed a little sad this morning. I knew why. Today, I would be leaving them. Last night, my family and I came to a conclusion. it was time for me to move on and start my life. I had just turned 17 so I had decided to move to the land of Altera. The land was great for starting a new life.
I spent the last few hours with them talking about the new life ahead of me. It would be a difficult road but my parents told me that I would be aright. I had decided that when I got to Altera, I would work as a maid in a wealthy lord or lady's house. There weren't many other options. After a long talk, my parents sent me to my room to pack. I packed my bow, arrows, farming tools, food, a little bit of money, and some clothes. When the time came for me to leave, mother was crying and father was comforting her. I let them know that I would come to visit any time I could. I knew deep down they were happy for me.
The road was difficult. The forest held many dangers, so many I couldn't name them all. But the most dangerous threat was that of thieves. A few hours into the journey, I heard a rustling in the trees. I grabbed my bow and drew an arrow. I leaped on my horse and rode off slowly. all of the sudden, a huge bear appeared from the forest. I urged on my frightened horse and shot at the bear, killing it. I rode back and skinned the bear, keeping the fur for warmth and the meat for food. Then I heard a small emailing in the woods. I turned to look and I saw a little bear cub, crying for his lost mother. I game the cub some food and decided to take in the baby in as my pet. And then something inside me changed. I realized for the first time that the journey ahead was more dangerous than anything I had faced before. but whatever happened, I was ready for it...
My in-game name is: raykaystar

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Don't worry, this is a pretty complicated thing :p The birthday you'd be going for, when translated to the alteran calendar, would be: The 6th of Truebirth, 2243, Year of Inferno. if you want to take a look at the calendar, Here's a link:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/alteran-calendar.21072/
anywho, I'd be very interested to continue rp with this character, though Dasyra's got her hands full at the moment... Perhaps Roy would be an interesting character to talk to though?

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
She would, but she lives in Tambry now and would probably not have time for it, gotta update dat profile btw... thanks for helping me remember

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Daisy Ravenwood
Full Titles: none
Nickname/Alias: No nicknames yet. When she meets more people hopefully there will be some nicknames made there.

Hard to find the right picture. This was as close as I could get.
KEY INFORMATION:
Race: human
Social Status: not noble
Height: about 5'9
Weight: 120
Date of Death: she's not that old!
Homeland: Small farm not far from crossroads
Current Home: Thiil

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Small
Hair: Blondeish-brownish
Eyes:brown
Skin: fair
Identifying Marks: Long hair, pretty face
Appearance: soft, young face
Clothing: Usually wears a brown dress. I will create more outfits.
Weaponry: Has a dagger for basic protection.

Prized Possessions: Her dagger and a necklace from her parents
Voice: High pitched but not squeaky!

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Friendly, Cheerful, has a radiant smile
Fears: Dangerous looking warriors
Weaknesses: is a little to trusting.
Intelligence: Is very intelligent.
Languages: English
Profession: Tea brewer

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Very innocent and kind.
Alignment:
Short Term Goals: make friends
Long Term Goals: Become a trusted and well respected person of society.

View attachment 68325
TRIVIA:
Favourite...

Place: The Grand Library
Pastime: Reading
Food: Cake (dur)
Drink: Dragons tear tea
Colour: Deep blue
Animal: Wolf

Least Favourite...
Place: Swampy areas
Pastime: Writing long papers
Food: Mushroom stew
Drink: Beer
Colour: Puse
Animal: wild boar

RELATIONS:
Loved: Her friend, Eric, lost in a war
Trusted: Nireth Cerridwen
Befriended: Dasyra Orbryn, hopes to make more friends in the future
Liked: Arecena
Neutral: Rain
Unsure of:
Wary of:
Afraid of:
Disliked:
Hated:

BACKSTORY:
Dear Diary,
I woke this morning to the sound of the birds singing their song to the morning sun. Drowsily, I got out of bed to change into my hunting clothes (I go hunting every morning to provide food for my parents.). I grabbed my bow and returned back to the house with two turkeys in my hand. My parents welcomed me back with smiles from ear to ear. They seemed a little sad this morning. I knew why. Today, I would be leaving them. Last night, my family and I came to a conclusion. it was time for me to move on and start my life. I had just turned 17 so I had decided to move to the land of Altera. The land was great for starting a new life.

I spent the last few hours with them talking about the new life ahead of me. It would be a difficult road but my parents told me that I would be aright. I had decided that when I got to Altera, I would work as a maid in a wealthy lord or lady's house. There weren't many other options. After a long talk, my parents sent me to my room to pack. I packed my bow, arrows, farming tools, food, a little bit of money, and some clothes. When the time came for me to leave, mother was crying and father was comforting her. I let them know that I would come to visit any time I could. I knew deep down they were happy for me.

The road was difficult. The forest held many dangers, so many I couldn't name them all. But the most dangerous threat was that of thieves. A few hours into the journey, I heard a rustling in the trees. I grabbed my bow and drew an arrow. I leaped on my horse and rode off slowly. all of the sudden, a huge bear appeared from the forest. I urged on my frightened horse and shot at the bear, killing it. I rode back and skinned the bear, keeping the fur for warmth and the meat for food. Then I heard a small emailing in the woods. I turned to look and I saw a little bear cub, crying for his lost mother. I game the cub some food and decided to take in the baby in as my pet. And then something inside me changed. I realized for the first time that the journey ahead was more dangerous than anything I had faced before. but whatever happened, I was ready for it...

My in-game name is: raykaystar
Dark Dagger from Warframe? I approve.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Oh, I just picked a cool-looking dagger on Google! XD
while it is indeed a cool looking dagger, in the future I'd recommend looking for daggers/weapons that might be better suited for combat, otherwise you get people who take combat rp waaaay too seriously taking advantage of the picture and basically saying "Oh this is your dagger? Well i'd better take advantage of its terrible combat design when i fight you!" That being said, it is indeed a very cool looking dagger :)

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
while it is indeed a cool looking dagger, in the future I'd recommend looking for daggers/weapons that might be better suited for combat, otherwise you get people who take combat rp waaaay too seriously taking advantage of the picture and basically saying "Oh this is your dagger? Well i'd better take advantage of its terrible combat design when i fight you!" That being said, it is indeed a very cool looking dagger :)
Well, not that I don't agree, but Daisy will probably not be in hand-to-hand combat often. Thanks for the tip though!

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
Is her voice full of money? xD

Daisy Buchanan, of The Great Gatsby

" 'Her voice is full of money,' Gatsby said suddenly.
That was it. I’d never understood before. It was full of money— that was the inexhaustible charm that rose and fell in it, the jingle of it, the cymbals’ song of it. . . . High in a white palace the king’s daughter, the golden girl."

*sighs, and points* I'll go be an English nerd over there.

Last edited: