Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Damnatum-Whitelist Application [Approved - Alaila]

Damnatum

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:Damnatum
2. Age:16
3. Gender:Male
4. Country:United States

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?Yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?I think it is a valuable aspect to have on any server. Yes I have years of experience, mostly with /mes and /rolls which you may or may not know, I usually rp on Garry's Mod servers.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am a sophomore in high school living in northern U.S. I like to read, I am currently reading the series "A song of Ice and Fire" by George R.R. Martin (which is a fantastic series and I cannot recommend it more). I play Minecraft far too much but lack the ambition to change my gaming habits. I enjoy writing but have written nothing of my own, excluding school essays. I love history, more specifically Rome and the Medieval times, I also like fantasy and fantasy themed things.
I used to run a server, well two servers, so I have some knowledge on plugins and bukkit I doubt this server will ever need that knowledge, but it is here nonetheless. I have a bad feeling about this server, since the 300 before it were much worse than I expected, although I may just be expecting too much. I like the idea of how people cannot just run around chopping down half trees and leaving craters in the ground it makes a lot of other servers look terrible and unmanaged. I want to just make a house in a town and live there for a while without being disrupted by wars and such, but I am bound to be dragged into some war or another. I believe myself to be an above-average PvPer considering only 1 person has beaten me in my time playing minecraft but I am probably wrong about that.
I know this introduction looks terrible and I apologize for that.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.I have created nothing of note.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?No.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?Yes

11. How did you find out about our server?
I have seen the server several times on various websites and finally looked at it, I think I came from MineStatus.
12. Have you voted for us? I will vote momentarily.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I think there is a slight problem with your name but, we can overlook it.

In any other terms, great application, this should be accepted.

Damnatum

Loyal Servant of Altera
I didn't think about it enough when I chose it, if there is a nickname plugin or something I would be fine with changing it.

neonbgreen

Villager
The names okay just depends on how you look at it at first i thought it was only dantum until i looked again after epik showed the name.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.
About your name.... to be honest I just assumed it was a "creative" way to spell damnation, you know... as in a "condemnation to everlasting punishment".

Welcome!

Damnatum

Loyal Servant of Altera
My name is Latin for Damned or Condemned, I will read the guides in a moment. Thank you for accepting my application!