Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Danie_D - Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Danie_D

2. Your real name: Danielle

3. Age: 17

4. Gender: Female

5. Country: U.S.A.

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I have read it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
In general, I feel that roleplaying can be a fun and interesting way to experience a particular context/setting. Regarding the HollowWorld server, I think that the roleplaying aspect seems like a new and exciting spin on the world of Minecraft. As for personal experience, I have only been somewhat exposed to the Elder Scrolls series and Runescape, so I most likely have a few things to learn about roleplaying (although I have participated in a few Roleplaying forums just for fun).

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello everyone, my name is Danielle, aka Danie_D; I've been playing Minecraft since June 2011. I love art, drawing, Minecraft, and long walks on the beach—kidding. Anyway, I'm a person who loves to have fun, make friends, go on adventures, and build. I'm here because I've been looking for a good server for a while now; however, I haven't found very many that click with me. I've tried servers both big and small, young and old, but I have yet to find more than a few that made me want to keep coming back; this server, however, seems different from the other servers I have seen (it also helps that I'm fascinated by historical settings). I found this server randomly while I was looking for any that had updated to version 1.0, as far as I have seen from reading about it, HollowWorld looks incredible. The atmosphere of HollowWorld and the effort put into creating it interests me and I would love to participate in this server if given the chance.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry, no pictures.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
The server I'm on the most (and I like the most) is the Zarkov Server (zarkov.net:25565). Most of the people I know from Minecraft are on this server, so if you would like to ask people about me you should ask here.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
forgot to mention, we're in a transition stage atm and the real map won't go live until tomorrow (Hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.