Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Darkmere} - A man without a Soul. (Now dead)

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
So far I made a women run for her life, making her fear for her life, and actually made her jump through a window to escape.

James is lucky to have Tybalt come up behind... So 3v1. Pretty out numbered for me. Lel
As a concerned citizen, I gotta say that you need to make sure that your character has good IC reason to attack someone. Otherwise you may face the wrath of the rulebook.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Tries to encore Chaos and terrorize the people of Azerport soloing it.

Dude, your messing with the people with the attitude if an American Southerner, get mob Wrecked.

Bungles

Loyal Servant of Altera
As a concerned citizen, I gotta say that you need to make sure that your character has good IC reason to attack someone. Otherwise you may face the wrath of the rulebook.
Don't worry. I am not killing anyone, and the women I was referring to was actually pulling a weapon on me for just standing around. Though, do not worry. I just walk around to look scary and carry a sword. Maybe yell "Run rabbit! Judgement will come!"

Bungles

Loyal Servant of Altera
Tries to encore Chaos and terrorize the people of Azerport soloing it.

Dude, your messing with the people with the attitude if an American Southerner, get mob Wrecked.
I'm just showing you how much I show my love.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Don't worry. I am not killing anyone, and the women I was referring to was actually pulling a weapon on me for just standing around. Though, do not worry. I just walk around to look scary and carry a sword. Maybe yell "Run rabbit! Judgement will come!"
Rules like this really hold back this kind of character. But at the same time, they do allow for a semi-peaceful environment to play in.

Bungles

Loyal Servant of Altera
Rules like this really hold back this kind of character. But at the same time, they do allow for a semi-peaceful environment to play in.
The only purpose and reason I made this character is, I guess spread around some RP, maybe strike fear into a few players and remind them that there is still evil out there. I got kind of bored of being a nice man, caretaker and such. So I became this big, bad villain character. Just so, great Role-play for some people. Gave others a RP chase, such on.

I am giving permission out there for my character to be used for... Well anything. I would love to do more with this character if, the admins or mods have special things involved. I am a very strict Role-player, and give the benefit of the doubt to the players out there. I do not play this character to kill off other characters, maybe a scare and cut here and there. I've had two chances to kill someone, I chose not to and let them live. It did create Role-play for a various amount of other Role-players on the server and I was glad to spread the Role-play I wanted to bring to others to enjoy, and get an experience out there.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
The only purpose and reason I made this character is, I guess spread around some RP, maybe strike fear into a few players and remind them that there is still evil out there. I got kind of bored of being a nice man, caretaker and such. So I became this big, bad villain character. Just so, great Role-play for some people. Gave others a RP chase, such on.

I am giving permission out there for my character to be used for... Well anything. I would love to do more with this character if, the admins or mods have special things involved. I am a very strict Role-player, and give the benefit of the doubt to the players out there. I do not play this character to kill off other characters, maybe a scare and cut here and there. I've had two chances to kill someone, I chose not to and let them live. It did create Role-play for a various amount of other Role-players on the server and I was glad to spread the Role-play I wanted to bring to others to enjoy, and get an experience out there.
I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed it. He endured Chaos like Jishtim would and he didn't go overboard

Bungles

Loyal Servant of Altera
"And so. I have stolen. The sweet, the lady in blond. My muse, oh how delightful was it to hold her. To watch her~ She squirmed and screamed. I did not let her go." -Darkmere

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
"And so. I have stolen. The sweet, the lady in blond. My muse, oh how delightful was it to hold her. To watch her~ She squirmed and screamed. I did not let her go." -Darkmere
o-o ......Gg on getting an entire House on your buns.... Plus pirates.....

Ps. You do play a dang good creepy character..... o-o *squirms*

Like, my character has never wanted to kill someone sooo bad even more so than @Valonyx character.... That's saying something xD