Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Darkwolf - Application [Approved by cherbert]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
1. Your Minecraft username: Darkwolf9408
2. Your real name: Alex
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Male (Caucasian)
5. Country: United States (U.S.)
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?: Yes, I found that the beginning of the "Tome Of Citizenship" requires me to follow up actions, in-game; Thus, I will proceed with those actions afterward.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience role-playing?: Every time I play on a Role-play server, I get this feeling of uncertainty in the seriousness of the players, but I have a great sense of belief in this server being the "Shoe That Fits", if I may. Also, my experience with Role-play is highly above-average. I find myself playing on Role-play servers constantly throughout my free-time.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.: My name is Alex, and I absolutely love to play Minecraft. I enjoy any-sorts of immersible-experience. And, as I stated about my role-play experience, it is the reason I fill out this application. I take my Role-playing very seriously, and it probably dominates any other hobby, etc. in my opinion. When I'm not playing Minecraft, or Role-playing, you could find me on either the soccer field, or just outside taking a leisurely walk. Art is another one of my few interests. I find myself wandering about museums and art-galleries quite often, actually. Painting, drawing/sketching, uses up most of my free-time when I'm not playing sports or Minecraft.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.: I did a recreation of the popular animated-film "Spirited-Away"

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?: I will let you know now, that if I am exceedingly satisfied with my experience on this server, I might consider donating. I have also created and designed a custom skin for my Role-Playing on this server.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?: Yes, I know why it is not allowed, and I also agree with it being punishable. I think it is totally unnecessary for any game to cheat/hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.