Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Darkwolf's Ban Appeal

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Hello, everyone.
I just wanted to say, that I know what I did, and I knew I would be found out. I needed them for a RP-scenario, and there was no other way to get them.
I somewhat accept my ban, and I would be willing to empty my inventory/chests out to an admin, to be sold at the auctions if I were to be unbanned.
I hope atleast some of you take my appeal into consideration, and thank you guys for keeping this server up. I'll still be active on the forums as much as I possibly can.

salsa80

Legend of Altera
aye shoo can back me up on this... he has caused a bit of trouble. nothing major, but nothing that would help him

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
I'm guessing I should have been more descriptive, seeing that Steel seems to be the only one who knows. Hopefully, he'll explain, because I'm going to bed.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Darkwolf9408 Greifing Kings Hands, Really? Fr3aKeD 2012-01-09 01:09:19 Permanent

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
You wanted materials from something fr3aked had built, and it wasnt possible to get them yourself?

Did you ask someone else?

Did you ask an admin, since it was for rp you may had gotten it?

Could you have harvested it yourself?

Could you have bought it with ingame money?

Kaies

Grand Lizard
What were these items if there was no other way to get them? If there is no possible way for you to get them then they are items you are not allowed to use.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Derp. You dont need actualy dragons eggs for rp, and if you really need an egg of some kind, make one out of obsid, you could probly make it look better anyway.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Dark?!?! I asked you where you got those Dragon eggs?!?! That was really silly of you. I didn't tell me you STOLE them you told me you FOUND them. You stole them for rp because you knew that no admin would give you them. Its a shame too... you were coming a long well.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
2 day ban should do, I'll unban you but don't do it again. Really a bit of common sense could have saved all this trouble, in future use it!

I'm leaving this to freaked though, I'm only deciding this as he is away but if he decides to come back and ban you again, he is welcome to and I will stand by his decision!

S

Stevey

2 day ban should do, I'll unban you but don't do it again. Really a bit of common sense could have saved all this trouble, in future use it!

I'm leaving this to freaked though, I'm only deciding this as he is away but if he decides to come back and ban you again, he is welcome to and I will stand by his decision!
Yeah I was going to say this too if he responded :p