Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

daryllonee's application for hollowworld. [Approved - Alaila]

darylonee

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: daryllonee
2. Your real name: Daryl
3. Age:14
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Australia, (hopefully it wont matter)

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time.
-I've already read about it before signing up. Its great.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
- Yes, im quite the RPG fan, ive played tons of games which involve runescape, TES oblivion and TES skyrim, and a bit of LOL.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / h obbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Okay, so my names Daryl and im 14. Im a sporty type of guy but love playing video games and what not . I'm a great guy to be around , im funny , pretty smart and always willing to co-operate whatever the situation. I've been playing minecraft for about 2 years since alpha and i've enjoyed it every single bit. I will admit right now, im not the best minecrafter to ever live but i will try my very best to see that everyone has a great time. I don't hack, neither do I cheat, i believe its stupid and it ruins the purpose of the game. As a member of minecraft, i've always enjoyed meeting new people, if we take this to another level, i often add them on skype so we can talk easily. Basically to narrow down everything, im here because i strongly believe in this server and that this server will provide me with endless hours of fun and if you ever meet any of my mates from other servers, im sure they will say the same thing as well.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. No sorry. i dont video or take photos of my work. Just upload them to my memory ;)

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I hope you take my application and consider it good, i really want to be on this server. Rpg plus minecraft is a dream come true for me.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes sure , like i mentioned before, its stupid and it ruins the purpose of the game.

12. How did you find out about our server?
looked up a minecraft mod for skyrim or something and while scrolling i found you guys, better than the mod.

13. Have you voted for us? Yes.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Good application, a moderator might ask to add more to Question 8, however, the more you write the more likely you'll get in!

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!

darylonee

Villager
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!
Thanks!!