Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [16th July] {Moderate} Queensport Masquerade Ball

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I've got no lordly sorts besides Vorar if that's where you're going. Anyways, he's not a robot, he's an automaton meets golem. You wouldn't call haunted armor a robot.
ICly then he's a very large scary looking metal thing that could probably murder everyone if it/he wanted to and Alison likely wont want to invite him along for that. Sorry. :( I added +1 things for any non noble peoples if it helps.

bah you and bah your non-definitive answers
'do u want guard'
'ya sure'
I wont ask for any specifics because guarding RP is proooobably boring as shit and I dont mind if people wanna come as other chars etc- That said if folks want to be guards/serving people then PM me and we can sort something!!

No invite for the friendly neighbors in the south?
Will add, if names arent there it does not mean they're not invited it means Im OOCly struggling to remember everyone, thats all, I need prompts : (

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
ICly then he's a very large scary looking metal thing that could probably murder everyone if it/he wanted to and Alison likely wont want to invite him along for that. Sorry. :( I added +1 things for any non noble peoples if it helps.

'do u want guard'
'ya sure'
I wont ask for any specifics because guarding RP is proooobably boring as shit and I dont mind if people wanna come as other chars etc- That said if folks want to be guards/serving people then PM me and we can sort something!!

Will add, if names arent there it does not mean they're not invited it means Im OOCly struggling to remember everyone, thats all, I need prompts : (
Hey, supply a skin and equipment and I'll NPC for ya

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Maybe if I spread enough of my love over the forums by then I can show up as Lady Evangelinn Tideborne, eh? ; D
[Wouldn't that be lovely, baha]

[Also Im not sure if its lady or princess.. Id bet Lady.. Since her kingdom is gones]
[Edit; How does that work? Somebody let me know, it confuses me. Am I a princess or a Lady? xD]

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Maybe if I spread enough of my love over the forums by then I can show up as Lady Evangelinn Tideborne, eh? ; D
[Wouldn't that be lovely, baha]

[Also Im not sure if its lady or princess.. Id bet Lady.. Since her kingdom is gones]
[Edit; How does that work? Somebody let me know, it confuses me. Am I a princess or a Lady? xD]
Lady at most I'd imagine, though Tideborne seemed to die out on the last map and if she doesnt have land etc on this continent then she'd not be recognised as nobility. : (

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
16th is a sunday and I usually don't work sundays.

I'll be there hopefully.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Lady at most I'd imagine, though Tideborne seemed to die out on the last map and if she doesnt have land etc on this continent then she'd not be recognised as nobility. : (
Actually the nobility is mostly coming from Marr, which her mother was the only surviving heir of. But if nobility has to do with land /ownership/ then I would assume the circumstances are still the same, lol. Thanks for the info : P

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
There's some other Marr folks but that's not something I know much about sadly. :c
mokwar Ddaug

Edit: Though this is thread about the Ball, take Marr discussions to PM if it risks going on for a few pages :heart:

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
There's some other Marr folks but that's not something I know much about sadly. :c
mokwar Ddaug

Edit: Though this is thread about the Ball, take Marr discussions to PM if it risks going on for a few pages :heart:
Ill just ask them about it out of curiosity : D Thanks for the names though, haha!

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
mokwar Ddaug

Currently all the members of the Azerwind family also carry the Marr name.

Also- Azerwind invited?