Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

dav_rockin221's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dav_rockin221

I think I might like it here
the reason i did these actions is because.... well there is no actual need of the items to the people in the chests because the diamond spade was on a red bar of health and everything else was of no use because if those people had wanted those items they should've kept them in a safe responsible place other than a place with PvP and where lots of people go. I also might like to add that there is probably many more people that are not caught with the crime but they do it on a much grander scale. The items that i had where of no importance to people that were in the chests and maybe that's the reason people left them there. This is also the only bad thing that i have done on this server and none of the items would create a massive impact on the players life.
I hope to be reaccepted back into the community of Hollowworld but it is your descision
Dav.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
So your excuse is that the items were "of no use" to them?

That is poor, and I mean really poor.

I'm going to add screenies of everything you took, in the meantime you should think about improving your appeal.

dav_rockin221

if the items were to be of use to the people that put them in there then they really should've kept them safe.

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
It is still stealing to take from someone elses chest even if 'it has no use' i agree with itzz, that is a poor excuse

dav_rockin221

i have said sorry for my actions and i promise that i will never do it again. I really like this server and i like the community. I know what i did was wrong but i will never do it again and if you want i shall work to build those items and then i shall put them back to the chests that they were in, even the spade.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
the chest had no name....
So chests in an established town filled with items means the no one has any use for them? Ignorance from another player is not an excuse to break the rules.

Well, anything to say in your defence? If not this ban will stand (unless overturned by a higher admin, of course)

dav_rockin221

please i will work to give those items back from working to get them and you can even keep someone to paroll me or something. I dont have those items on my person.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I dont know the particulars, but shouldnt this have been a jail rather than a ban?

dav_rockin221

Itzza please. I will promise not to do this and i will strive to retrieve the items that i took by building them from scratch and adding interest onto them. Please accept my forgiveness.

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
those were all my chests... when I moved I took what had value and left .. but I was spying on people [ from dynamic map] and saw him in there so I walked over there and well.. he was stealing .. when I asked him to explain h replied ''[nothing]'' he never said anything :p but... if he will promise never to steal again and gimme all his money I will let it slide :D

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
Itzza please. I will promise not to do this and i will strive to retrieve the items that i took by building them from scratch and adding interest onto them. Please accept my forgiveness.
I accept your apology and a ban was kinda harsh :p

Status
Not open for further replies.