Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

dav_rockin221's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Ill wait for itzza.
Regardless, I would make this a 24 hour temp, so if it hasnt been resolved in 24 hours, at the risk of being overturned, ill make a decision

dav_rockin221

I think I might like it here
I was joking dav but I will forgive you :) because I'm nice
:heart: and corey why did you have soooooooooo much stuff unsafe. Thank you for your forgiveness but this might be a wake up call to lock your chests from prying eyes. I will get your stuff back i promise. I will even get you a new diamond shovel.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
There is more, and I can't believe that I missed it, it was the main reason I banned rather than jailed/temped.

When we caught you at the scene I asked you multiple times to say why you did it. You didn't respond. You were not afk as you were moving about and even after typing the unmute command for you just incase and even hitting you to get some sort of response you STILL ignored me. That is the main reason I banned.

I have no problem with reducing/removing the ban as long as the following conditions are met.

1) Please respond next time a moderator is talking to you.
2) Return all items to Darth, followed by a sincere apology.
3) If these conditions are met, I will jail for 30 minutes then wipe the slate clean.

Also, I think Darth needs to invest in some security.

dav_rockin221

I think I might like it here
YES! i will abide these rules but the items are not on my characters inventory. Thats why i have been saying i will build them because it will show a greater sign of my forgiveness. Also i was typing but nothing must've been coming up. : P

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Ill wait for itzza.
Regardless, I would make this a 24 hour temp, so if it hasnt been resolved in 24 hours, at the risk of being overturned, ill make a decision
^^ this - and it's a strike against the dav_rockin221 so ensure you record it.

Status
Not open for further replies.