Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dawn's artwork (free sketches!)

Dawn Webster

Legend of Altera
Hello!
Now that I have the time, I'd like to take some commissions to help broaden my artistic ability!
All artwork I do traditional (until I find my tablet pen), and any request made will be done for free.
At this time I'll only be doing characters from the shoulders up, done entirely in pencil. Attached to the thread you'll find some examples of my most recent artwork.
If you'd like a sketch done, please reply to the thread with either a picture of your character or a physical description. (The more detailed, the better!)
Please keep in mind that my art is only a hobby, and I have no training in any sort of artistic field and if I can't do your commission, I'm sorry;;! I just can't draw certain things...If you really want, I can try, but I can't promise that it'll look right.

Attachments

Zero

Lord of Altera
Description: Short elven girl in her mid 20s. Long jet black hair with a few raven feathers tied into it that goes down to her mid back. a dull gray colored cloak with the hood drawn back so its not covering her face. The cloak is more on the right side than the left, showing more of her arm on the left. Cloth that wraps around her head and covers her right eye. Burned “V” shaped scar on her left cheek. A thinner body build all around.
Character Profile:http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/vexille-nightwind.21880/

Please? Let me know if you need more details..

Dawn Webster

Legend of Altera
Description: Short elven girl in her mid 20s. Long jet black hair with a few raven feathers tied into it that goes down to her mid back. a dull gray colored cloak with the hood drawn back so its not covering her face. The cloak is more on the right side than the left, showing more of her arm on the left. Cloth that wraps around her head and covers her right eye. Burned “V” shaped scar on her left cheek. A thinner body build all around.
Character Profile:http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/vexille-nightwind.21880/

Please? Let me know if you need more details..
This'll do, thanks. I'll do what I can today and, if needed, finish everything tomorrow. Do you want the finished product posted here or PM'd to you?

EDIT: Oh shoot, scratch that. I need more hair details. What kind of bangs does she have, and does she have her hair pulled to the front, (like, her hair sits past her shoulders) or is it pushed behind her shoulders? Does the bandage cover that part of her hair?

krazy4golf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Tall slight built human boy 16 brownish redish hair slung over one eye shoulder length greenish cloak hood down homemade gauntlets holding rough homemade knife

Dawn Webster

Legend of Altera
Tall slight built human boy 16 brownish redish hair slung over one eye shoulder length greenish cloak hood down homemade gauntlets holding rough homemade knife
Alright, I can do that. I'll have it to you by Monday, maybe Tuesday at the latest if I'm /really/ running late.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
These are amazing! D:

If you like, could you draw my character, Ced? A physical description is in my signature links :)

In whatever posture/setting will be the most fun for you :D

Dawn Webster

Legend of Altera
These are amazing! D:

If you like, could you draw my character, Ced? A physical description is in my signature links :)

In whatever posture/setting will be the most fun for you :D
Aw, thank you. And sure! I'll definitely give it a shot :).

Dawn Webster

Legend of Altera
Great stuff! If your still taking requests.... :3 For the face and hair, you can follow my profile picture. But other than that my features can be found on my profile :D http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/cibus-alimento-the-gourmet-of-altera.19968/#post-240019

And for clothing... View attachment 25163

Any type of pose you think would be good is welcome. (He is a chef... :) )
Thanks, and sure, alright! I'll be sure to get him done sometime early this week and post them with the others I've finished.

Dawn Webster

Legend of Altera
Alright! So, so far, I've finished both krazy4golf's request and Zero's. Ced's and Chikuwa's are going to be next
(◡ ‿ ◡ ✿).

Dawn Webster

Legend of Altera
Okay so, here's krazy4golf and Zero's requests, if there's anything I have wrong or you want added, please tell me. I'm uploading this straight from my phone, so I can't really flip the pictures or resize them right now. They might come up really large;;

Attachments