Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dead Space 3

Happy

Lord of Altera
Anyone else looking forward to Deadspace 3? I played the demo several times now and am loving the custom gun building options.

After much experimenting my personal favourite gun set up is:
Happy's Dead Space 3 Gun Blueprints.

Elite Plasma Cutter:
Compact Elite Frame, Ammo Sweeper, Ammo Support.
Upper - Plasma Core, Compact Conic Dispersal
Lower - Rotator.
Circuits: Upper - +2 Rate of Fire x3, +2 Damage.
Lower - +2 Reload x4.

Heavy Elite Chain Gun with Ground Diffractor:
Heavy Elite Frame, Ammo Support, Ammo Box.
Upper - Telemetry Spike, Diffraction Turos.
Lower - Plasma Core, Diffraction Turos.
Circuits; Upper - +2 Damage x4
Lower - +2 Damage, +2 Clip x2, +2 Rate of Fire.

With the chain gun/diffractor you can also change the ammo box (which will give you 1 instant reload so no need to stop shooting) with the stasis ability so that if you do get swamped you can use the diffractor to kill everything around you, any necros that do survive will be stasised so you can back up and reload or shoot again to kill them without taking damage. :)

On a side note anyone with DeadSpace 2 I heard there will be a reward for DS3 players that have finished Hardcore mode on DS2 so if you haven't done it yet, best get on it. I finished Hardcore last night dying in total 3 times.. first death i flew out of a broken window on chapter 7 (Had to restart from the beginning of the game), second death by the lasers that are building the small red marker, third death by eye poke machine.

Advised save points are: Before you go into the solar arrays (I think its the end of chapter 7), before going on the drill and breaching Earth Gov (Chapter 12), and before the Eye Poke Machine (can't remember what chapter this is but its near the end of the game).

Good guns to use are, pulse rifle (very handy for QTE boss fights or to close blown out windows), contact beam (great for if you get surrounded and for destroying the marker at the end), force gun (very handy for clearing a path, you can just run through the last chapter pushing necro's out of your way), line gun (useful all round gun, great for shooting nicole with the alt fire at the end to open up the marker for your contact beam).

Hopefully those tips will help anyone that hasn't done hardcore yet. :)