Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deash Mapping Stuff/Maybe Art?

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
I was super in the mood for mapping, and for some reason I thought it'd be a good idea to draw up Stormhold. By no means is it good, or close to good as I have not mapped in a looong time. Heck it's not even finished. But ye, rough sketch,
IMG_20140731_012626.jpg
@Lannis @Ginger Beard @Faelin

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
.. I love this picture. Absolutely inspirational. The foot is just.. Magnificent. 10/10 would recommend to friends.

(map is awesome too, bro)
Notice how the light counterbalances the dark, casting a shadow over the foot. It really is just one big allegory about life.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I was super in the mood for mapping, and for some reason I thought it'd be a good idea to draw up Stormhold. By no means is it good, or close to good as I have not mapped in a looong time. Heck it's not even finished. But ye, rough sketch,
View attachment 49858
Yeeeees, I think I like it here.
View attachment 49862
( But no, seriously - yesyesyesyesyesyes, I love you. ;o; )
the duality of man

everything is the duality of man
HELLO YES THIS IS ENTIRE ENGLISH COURSE HOW CAN I HELP YOU
OR KILL YOU

ONE OF THE TWO

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Ooh, just had an idea.

I'm trying to learn some skills with World Painter as I am also a map fanatic, and if you feel like teaming up to make a Minecraft map using your beautiful drawings and WP, once I get my talents up, I would be more than happy to collaborate.

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Ooh, just had an idea.

I'm trying to learn some skills with World Painter as I am also a map fanatic, and if you feel like teaming up to make a Minecraft map using your beautiful drawings and WP, once I get my talents up, I would be more than happy to collaborate.
Yesyesyesyes