Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

December Celebrations!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
It is December!
Today, my December Celebrations album got released.

It's something I've been working on for an entire year, starting at last year's Christmas.

Christmas has been influenced by many other celebrations to become what it is today. For instance; there's no mention of a Christmas tree in the bible, that came from someplace else. I wondered where such parts of our tradition came from and just how deep that rabbit hole would go. I did weeks of research to create 8 original songs about celebrations in December, hence the name of this album is “December Celebrations.” With these songs about Christmas, Saint Lucia, Yule, Chanukah, Winter Solstice, and even Roman Saturnalia I hope to spread a lovely wintery Christmas spirit as well as educate people through my music about just how close together these (sometimes obscure) traditions and religions are to each other.

I will be promoting this album on my social media and telling the stories of the featured artists as well as the separate celebrations that I sing about on the album. So if you'd like to know more, keep an eye on my Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook pages. I'll try and also post the stories here in the comments because these celebrations are actually really interesting and I would love to share their stories with you!

Make me a happy bard: Give the album a few spins this holiday season!

Merry December Celebrations everyone :)

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
You should do an "All I want for christmas is you" cover